Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wiener - BELGIUM LUIK LIÈGE ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL BRONZE ARCHITECTURE MEDAL

KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought this off eBay mid October, did not show up after a month and was refunded properly. I already informed seller that I received the item and will pay asap, awaiting sellers instruction. Should I be contacting eBay as well? Any help/info or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also recently acquired an English version of London's St. Paul Cathedral to pair with my French version of the same medal by Wiener. Anyone has info on some kind of display case or a capital holder type where I can put the pair? Thanks again for any info.

I now owned 7 Wiener medals since March of this year (I guessed I'm addicted to a 3D/HightRelief/architectural medals) and watching a few on eBay.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazing how the high-relief has maintained its details. Thanks for showing them.

Wait on seller.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are amazing medals.... and you have a really nice specimen..... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on your new Wiener medal, very nice.
    I use the Lighthouse coin trays to store and show my cathedral medals.

https://lighthouse.us/collect-coins/coin-boxes-accessories/

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Intricate to the smallest details .... Congrats on your new pick ups :)

• Options

@ baddogss
    Thanks. I would definitely get that display case, the only problem is the "LUIK LIÈGE ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL" is 75.5mm, a bit bigger than the rest so I may have to display separately.

• Options
    baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭✭

@Knell said:
    @ baddogss
    Thanks. I would definitely get that display case, the only problem is the "LUIK LIÈGE ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL" is 75.5mm, a bit bigger than the rest so I may have to display separately.

Lighthouse has the same trays with larger openings ...
    https://lighthouse.us/coin-box-xl.html

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • Options

@ baddogss

Your lighthouse medal tray, do they come with the clear or smoked drawer or jus the tray? I'm kinda confused, they have it listed on eBay for the tray and drawer separately at around $30 ea. I asked wizard coin supply on eBay if what I will be buying is as pictured w/c is the tray inside the clear drawer and they replied "as pictured".
    Thanks.

• Options
    DDODDO Posts: 44 ✭✭

Great details

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file