Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just a little Mercury Dime project.

FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 9, 2018 2:23PM in U.S. Coin Forum

My Mercury Dime Insanity continues. Started this a couple of months ago. It was going to be a Strict AU set but that has went Bye Bye already. Enjoy.

Ken

Comments

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great collection in an equally cool holder. Thanks for sharing Ken. Hope you keep on with it and show as you go.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

great start.
    Some people find these addicting.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    rmorganrmorgan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭✭

@Fairlaneman
    With the 16D and 21s, are you going to compromise and go with slightly lower grades to keep the cost down?

My strategy is about collecting what I intend to keep, not investing in what I plan to sell.

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rmorgan said:
    @Fairlaneman
    With the 16D and 21s, are you going to compromise and go with slightly lower grades to keep the cost down?

And probably the 26S also.

Ken

• Options
    DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased a Dansco with a full Short Set for $100 at our last local show . . . and am doing the same.

Drunner

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Merc series is a gorgeous set.... I have a partial album... Maybe someday if the series spirit captures me again, I will work on it....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those look gorgeous in that black Capitol holder!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a great project :smiley:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Needs more color but great set.

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Capital holders present so nicely. I cannot help but like them. Mercs are very attractive coins also.

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking holders. Why is it the 24-S and 25 have gaps around the top of the dime?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file