Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Trading for Seated Dimes/Quarters, tough gold, old holders, DMPL Morgans, and toners.

JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2019 10:19AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

List of things I’m looking for below.

Looking for all Seated Dimes! Searching for a VG or under, problem free 1873 Arrows DDO. Will pay good money. PCGS preferred but NGC is also fine. All coins are needed, but low grade key dates are what I’m mainly after. I am also searching for the top 100 varieties, graded with variety on label.

For Seated Quarters, my main dates I’m hunting for are a nice PCGS + CAC 1842-O Small Date or 1854-O Huge O around VG08 to F12. Any other key dates or higher grades coins I’m also looking for.

For DMPL Morgans, I’m open to pretty much anything, but I could be open to PL ones if they look nice. PCGS please. CAC preferred, but not needed. Will pay a nice premium for OGH and fatty holders.

For gold, I’m mainly looking for tougher date $2.50/$5, especially low graded Charlotte or Dahlonega mints. Also open to other offers.

For toned coins, PCGS graded please and CAC preferred but not needed. I will pay a strong premium for deep blue toned coins but other colors are fine!

For old holders, I’m interested in things like NGC 2.0/2.1, PCGS White Rattlers, ANACS Photocert, and doilies. Open to many more, just send a PM with pictures and a price.

I currently have a good amount of junk silver, silver bars and coins, gold, toned coins, and Morgans to trade for things in my list. If you’re looking for something specific, just ask!

Please PM anything you have in my list! Don’t be shy. I am willing to work with you and the worst I can do is say no.

Thank you for viewing my post.

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

Comments

• JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

ttt

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• DismeguyDismeguy Posts: 496 ✭✭✭

Hi Jason, Gerry Fortin here. I'm the author of Liberty Seated Dime die variety reference at www.seateddimevarieties.com and owner/operation of GFRC. I have many seated dime die varieties for sale and still more coming out of my reference collection. You can find my email address on the website.

Always interested in selling seated dime varieties and depending on what you need for Top 100 varieties. I'm open to trade deals. Thanks

Gerry

Gerry Fortin's Rare American Coins Online Storefront and Liberty Seated Dime Varieties Web- Book www.SeatedDimeVarieties.com Buying and Selling all Seated Denominations....

ttt

• okiedudeokiedude Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Gerry is your man!

BST with: Oldhobo, commoncents05, NoLawyer, AgentJim007, Bronzemat, 123cents, Lordmarcovan, VanHalen, ajaan, MICHAELDIXON, jayPem and more!

@okiedude yep, I most likely will be purchasing from him if I do not get any other offers. Just checking my options :)

ttt

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018 8:42AM

This 1839-O/O FS-501 (FS-003.28) is available from my inventory.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

ttt

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28, 2018 8:49AM

Incorrect image was posted above. Correct image posted below. Also known as Fortin 104

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

ttt

ttt

• topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@okiedude said:
    Gerry is your man!

GERRYMANDER ?

Sorry. Had to do it. :p

Back to regular programming. ;)

ttt

• BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going to be tough to find a C or D $5 that cheap

• seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭

Hi, If you email me what you want I am selling most of my duplicates off. Priced from $25-$25,000. I have over 1000 seated dimes.

Jason@seated.org

I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.

ttt

ttt

Still lookin!

ttt

ttt

ttt

• U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019 7:15AM

Any interest in a Blanchard, Tulving, and NNC?

@U1chicago I saw those, but I don’t have enough knowledge on those holders to buy them. Thank you for the offer though!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt