Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all ...

MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 22, 2018 5:46AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Its been a pleasure reading, sharing and interacting with many of you over the past several months about our hobby ...Ive enjoyed it immensely and thankful to have you guys and gals! Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

happy thanksgiving everyone.

enjoy your the day with family and loved ones

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving you turkeys. I'm thankful for the world's greatest hobby.

• Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MLBdays said:
    Its been a pleasure reading, sharing and interacting with many of you over the past several months about our hobby ...Ive enjoyed it immensely and thankful to have you guys and gals! Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Couldn’t have said it any better.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Moderation boys, moderation.

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving all! I've been enjoying this site for several years now. Lots of knowledge gained and I enjoy sharing my collection and seeing everyone else's.

Daniel
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy turkey day boys. Now back to my food coma.....

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    IndianaJonesIndianaJones Posts: 346 ✭✭✭

Thank you, and a Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you as well! We can never underestimate the various nuggets of knowledge shared by all, and I thank you as well. I'm so happy and thankful to have my wife and family here with me, enjoying the day together. Though I haven't bought many cards this year, again, I'm thankful to God for what I still have from my collection. --- Indiana Jones (Brian Powell)

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you to everyone who shares their collection with us on this board.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have an enjoyable Thanksgiving everyone. Great forum to share our hobby with.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Grateful for all I have and thankful for all the anonymous strangers here I can share my collection with. ;)

Kevin

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got a lot of be thankful for.

All my best to everyone here.

We're getting close to the new year and I'll have officially been here for 15 years!

Mike
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

I hope everyone got to enjoy your day.