Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

15% off Ebay Wed Nov 21 PICKFAST

slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 21, 2018 2:44AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Word on the street is that there will be a coupon code for eBay today starting 8am for 15% off. For those who bought stuff yesterday during the 10% and pay today with the coupon code it might be possible to double dip The code is in the title: PICKFAST. Happy buying!

Steve

Comments

• dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭

It is indeed not a rumor. I saw it posted in my ebay.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • yoda99yoda99 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

I never did find anything for the 10 percent ebay bucks. I'll be looking harder for this.

• NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

No minimum. Not valid on coins, if you are into that too.

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dangit! Had several items that totaled over $50 but none more than $50 so didn't get the 10%...but I already paid for them!!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • 81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

Had a $300 card I sniped late last night, really glad I waited until this morning to pay for it

Just got this. Negotiated down for 10 percent off, then another 15 percent off with the ebay "coupon" brought it to a reasonable price. Card is darn near perfect.

• Sharp card . Love Deacon .. Just rewatched "A Football Life - Fearsome Foursome" yesterday on YouTube. Excellent show.

@chkajudo said:
    Sharp card . Love Deacon .. Just rewatched "A Football Life - Fearsome Foursome" yesterday on YouTube. Excellent show.

I saw it too.

• brad31brad31 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just picked this one up. Very happy with the price after the 15% coupon.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coupon. Got this one so cheap I’ll need to wear a ski mask when the mail man delivers it.

1948 Bowman #8 Phil Rizzuto

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• That Aaron is very colorful. I'm a newbie to posting on the forum and the graded cards.

Only a PSA 7 ?

• PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

@chkajudo said:
    That Aaron is very colorful. I'm a newbie to posting on the forum and the graded cards.

Only a PSA 7 ?

It is a beauty. It’s O/C left to right but the left border is hard to appreciate so it still looks great!

• brad31brad31 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks guys. Hoping it looks as good in hand. Love the Scooter and the Jones. These coupons are the best.

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great tip! I just used this for a nice deal on a Timex Ironman watch since my old one just died.

Daniel
  • mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the tip. Didn't have much in my cart, but equaled out to free shipping.

Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just negotiated a little over 20% off on a card and saved an additional $71 with the 15% off. All that got the price down to about where it should have been to start with.
    James

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Worked well 4 me ty for posting

• NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jfkheat said:
    I just negotiated a little over 20% off on a card and saved an additional $71 with the 15% off. All that got the price down to about where it should have been to start with.
    James

That is where I am at on a few watched items. Still way too high with the 15% off though.

• rmh111985rmh111985 Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭

Snagged another tough Roy autograph card with this. I'll post pics in the pickups thread when it's in, the eBay scans were kinda dark.

Main collecting focus is Patrick Roy playing days 85/86-02/03, expect 1/1, National/All-Star stamped cards.PC Completion: 2,548/2,952; 86.31% My Patrick Roy PC Website:https://proy33collector.weebly.com

• SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

That about sums up eBay in nutshell

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SOM said:

That about sums up eBay in nutshell

This also represents my feelings on:

BIN listings, which I rarely look at because they're usually way overpriced.

OBO listings, which I practically refuse to engage in because even after the back and forth, the item is STILL too high. I won't waste my time.

The VCP and past sales data that everyone likes to refer to. There's no way to sort out what information is even usable if you don't know what all of the discounts and givebacks are, as well.

The eBay promotions of coupons and eBucks. Everyone is in disbelief that they can continue to offer such "great" deals. They're making money on these promotions, you can be sure of that!

eBay makes money from people dealing, not looking. It’s about the data not the money. They want to tell investors about the number of transactions - not just legitimate ones.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

@slum22 said:
    Word on the street is that there will be a coupon code for eBay today starting 8am for 15% off. For those who bought stuff yesterday during the 10% and pay today with the coupon code it might be possible to double dip The code is in the title: PICKFAST. Happy buying!

@slum22 said:

How do you find out the day before? I find out at 8 AM when it begins, but would like to know earlier so I can bid the night before and pay the day of the sale. Thanks

Battersbox sent an email about 5am that day - that was how I had heard...

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

@1951WheatiesPremium said:

Keep sharing early when you hear, greatly appreciate!

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Worked well 4 me ty for posting

• slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

@PatsGuy5000 said:

@slum22 said:

How do you find out the day before? I find out at 8 AM when it begins, but would like to know earlier so I can bid the night before and pay the day of the sale. Thanks

I actually found out on the Blowout Cards Forum. There is a member on there on the basketball forum who usually gives a heads up the day before a coupon code comes out. It is a great benefit because if you have stuff already in your cart, you know to wait to pay for a day to get that extra discount. Especially when there is a Bucks promo going on the day before a coupon (a relatively rare occurrence I think) as was the case this past time, waiting that extra day to pay is great because you can double dip for both promo and coupon code. I bought some hobby boxes of Prizm at $235, which netted to under $200 with the coupon and on the back end I should receive $23.50/box in Bucks! The member who posts the heads up said the name of the website/app that tells him about the code the day before. It is one of those discount coupon apps. I tried it but was annoyed by the constant messages for stuff so I deleted the app and just wait for his messages, lol.

Steve

@slum22 said:

@PatsGuy5000 said:

@slum22 said:

I actually found out on the Blowout Cards Forum. There is a member on there on the basketball forum who usually gives a heads up the day before a coupon code comes out. It is a great benefit because if you have stuff already in your cart, you know to wait to pay for a day to get that extra discount. Especially when there is a Bucks promo going on the day before a coupon (a relatively rare occurrence I think) as was the case this past time, waiting that extra day to pay is great because you can double dip for both promo and coupon code. I bought some hobby boxes of Prizm at $235, which netted to under $200 with the coupon and on the back end I should receive $23.50/box in Bucks! The member who posts the heads up said the name of the website/app that tells him about the code the day before. It is one of those discount coupon apps. I tried it but was annoyed by the constant messages for stuff so I deleted the app and just wait for his messages, lol.

Thanks, will continue to check forums to take advantage