Home Sports Talk

Monday Night Football. SF & NYG

pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Checked to see who was playing. NFL has got to come up with something better than this. Wonder what the ratings will be on this one? Do they still give money back to advertisers?

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

these teams sucked last year there is no excuse for these awful prime time games. The giants don't rate a monday night game.

It used to be the prime time games were awarded based on last seasons performance . That means that Philly should have the most followed by the patriots followed by the losers of the AFC and NFC championship games. No team that didn't even make the playoffs should be on Monday or Sunday or Thursday night

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Part of the problem of having three ‘Prime Time’ games a week is you’re bound to schedule many clunkers.

In defense of the schedule makers? There was some belief (though not really by me) that the moves the Giants made in the offseason had improved their chances somewhat for this season. And obviously, there were high hopes for Jimmy Garropollo and the 49ers this year before he was injured.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the best teams but it’s been a fairly entertaining game to watch.

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m enjoying it as long as the Giants lose 🤷‍♂️