Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Back at it again, with another PC and guidance-seeking

Hello all!

I'm back for another price check and general inquiry about these 3 Americana Series sets: "Yesteryear Collection", "Presidents Collection", and "Vanishing Classics Collection". I realize, due to their neat little packaging and "COA"s that they might not be worth much, but I'm not even sure where to start to sell them... ebay? Local shops? is there anything neat I should know about them before I sell them? Thanks in advance for anything you can contribute to my education on this set! :blush:

Link to my one coin for sale will be here when I figure out where to sell it, eventually.

Comments

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worth just a bit over silver melt value. Some dealers won't make any offer as they may be more trouble than they are worth. Sorry.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lump together and throw up on ebay. 99 cents to start.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree with the above.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

Thank you, folks! I'd never heard of "honest" coins, so that's helpful, for sure!

Link to my one coin for sale will be here when I figure out where to sell it, eventually.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Authentic, circulated coin sets with varying degree of wear...Main value is in the silver coins...No real numismatic treasures there... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    vplitevplite Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Lump together and throw up on ebay. 99 cents to start.

bob :)

This.

The Golden Rule: Those with the gold make the rules.
  • Options
    oldabeintxoldabeintx Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

ebay, stocking-stuffers for a YN perhaps.

• Options
    Aspie_RoccoAspie_Rocco Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://www.coinflation.com

A great resource for silver and gold melt prices and articles that can inspire panic and compulsive PM purchases.

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

ebay all the way, or start yourself some rolls of 90% with that stuff.

• Options
    BJandTundraBJandTundra Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

Made for the tourist market. Give them to the grandkids for Christmas Stocking Stuffers. Might get a YN started. You never know.

• Options

Glad to know! I've got several of those "50 states quarters" in their books, too... Would they be along the same idea? ebay or stocking stuffers? :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file