Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

DELETED .... PLEASE MOVE ON

1235»

Comments

• Options

@Paradisefound said:

You've compromised my contest as well as intentionally demeaning your colleagues at CU.

I have to CANCEL until further notice ........ IT IS UNFORTUNATE INDEED.

@zippyzip said:
    You would think that the cheaters would at least admit to cheating like I did, by looking on eBay.

LOL on the dude even mentioning the "Slanted 5".

Updated, actually 3 dudes mentioned the '"Slanted 5". No shame!

You really need to stop with the false accusations against me. I have been a member here for 2 years.

Also, do you really believe they are all guessing the exact year, grade, and designation by chance? The odds of that would be in the millions. It is not fair to those who truly were guessing. I will say it again, shame on those who looked on eBay and then "guessed" the impossible. If you post something in a public forum, expect public comments.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of fairness .....either way we have NO prove of anyone of cheating do we?

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jtlee321 said:
    Maybe an alt for O2O to come in and defecate on our cake, since they were uninvited from the party. Pretty classless if you ask me. Clowns like this need to... Never mind, I don't want to take an involuntary break from here.

My deepest apologies @Paradisefound. You are one of the classiest and least deserving people to be the target of such a troll.

Obviously you have correctly ID'ed the individual's alt. It was too easy. The wheelchair was the giveaway. Reminds me of the TV show about the things crooks do like leaving their wallet at the crime scene. LOL!

• Options
    edited October 31, 2018 12:31PM

@Paradisefound said:

Out of fairness .....either way we have NO prove of anyone of cheating do we?

I DISAGREE! We do know someone may have.

• Options

@jtlee321 said:
    Maybe an alt for O2O to come in and defecate on our cake, since they were uninvited from the party. Pretty classless if you ask me. Clowns like this need to... Never mind, I don't want to take an involuntary break from here.

I have reported you for abuse. Name calling and false accusations.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭✭✭

@zippyzip said:

@Paradisefound said:

You've compromised my contest as well as intentionally demeaning your colleagues at CU.

@zippyzip said:
    You would think that the cheaters would at least admit to cheating like I did, by looking on eBay.

You really need to stop with the false accusations against me. I have been a member here for 2 years.

Also, do you really believe they are all guessing the exact year, grade, and designation by chance? The odds of that would be in the millions. It is not fair to those who truly were guessing. I will say it again, shame on those who looked on eBay and then "guessed" the impossible. If you post something in a public forum, expect public comments.

The odds are in the millions to guess one of the most mintaged dates, and the grade? Are you crazy? If she did not show the coin, sure, but since she did, that gets us at least in the ballpark on the grade, then we just pick high mintage dates. I didn't see many p-01 guesses. Or ms70 guesses... lol.

• Options

@Batman23 said:
    Interesting looking at the zipper. Joined 2 years ago but only recently started posting and to posts that seem to be about O2O and the big bang. And commenting in the defense of the raging troll. After the bamming, the zipper feels the need to have "the" wheelchair. Now he attacks one of the persons that was a vocal supporter of bringing the bammed individuals back. He is too personally invested in this to not be O2O IMHO.

Not a nice move, apparently not a nice person. Some people get hung up and just can't let things go...

My image is from Wild Wild West, a public image. Member here for 2 years. Stop making false accusations.

• Options

@Insider2 said:

@jtlee321 said:

My deepest apologies @Paradisefound. You are one of the classiest and least deserving people to be the target of such a troll.

Obviously you have correctly ID'ed the individual's alt. It was too easy. The wheelchair was the giveaway. Reminds me of the TV show about the things crooks do like leaving their wallet at the crime scene. LOL!

Reported. Why is it the same exact banned individuals are now doing the same exact thing to another member?

• Options

@jwitten said:

@zippyzip said:

@Paradisefound said:

@zippyzip said:

The odds are in the millions to guess one of the most mintaged dates, and the grade? Are you crazy? If she did not show the coin, sure, but since she did, that gets us at least in the ballpark on the grade, then we just pick high mintage dates. I didn't see many p-01 guesses. Or ms70 guesses... lol.

Another banned member doing the same thing as before.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks PF, guess I'm still in the running!!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:

............IS ......
    if you did not or will not get the Wieman Eagle in palladium..... you may enjoy it in 1 oz ..... hmmm......

I'd prefer the Palladium, thank you. Kids gotta eat :)

• Options

@crazyhounddog said:

@jtlee321 said:

Is it time for me step in and ask....WHATS GOING ON? Did I hear a suggestion that a dirty little troll has reared his ugly head AGAIN? Well now ! That’s not good is it? Don’t feed it. Let it starve and die HAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:)
    Just use a different coin sweetheart. Or just change the contest rules. With your great big brain I’m more than sure you’ll find a way.
    Besides that I would’ve lost anyways😊
    Remember now. Don’t feed it >:)

Reported. Abuse.

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hitch would have been baffled by the internet.

I

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

FIVE FULL PAGES AND WE STILL HAVEN'T MOVED ON !

This disobedience of the title should have consequences. :#:#:#

• Options
    DDODDO Posts: 44 ✭✭

@zippyzip said:

Member here for 2 years. Stop making false accusations.

What have you done in those 2 years?

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

When a thread is in turmoil, Barry White can usually restore calm.

https://youtu.be/Fcd3XuQwDQQ

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

Popcorn Thread.... Wait nope Halloween Candy thread ;)

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭

@BlindedByEgo said:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and call it an 1856 Slanted 5 in AU58, NGC holdered. Hope I win :D

I have a strange suspicion you are correct!

Zircon Cases - Protect Your Vintage Slabs www.ZirconCases.com
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please!

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

A unrelenting troll. What a surprise ;)

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are all at this again?

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peace all. Even though I didn't participate, Paradise did everything in the Aloha spirit.

Thank you PF for your generosity and kindness!

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm using my ignore option. It would be sooooooo cool if we all did the same. I'm pretty sure that's what it's there for.
    But what ever you do, don't feed the trolls. Now, only a troll would take offense to that ;)
    Lets get back to coins and having fun. Wabbit said not to fall down the stairs and I must agree 100% with that one, funny too :D

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options

@Akbeez said:
    Peace all. Even though I didn't participate, Paradise did everything in the Aloha spirit.

Thank you PF for your generosity and kindness!

Agree but no good deed goes unpunished. :(

I just tried the ignore button - first time ever. Funny, thing though...it is hard to ignore NOTHING. LOL!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:
    I just tried the ignore button - first time ever. Funny, thing though...it is hard to ignore NOTHING. LOL!

But it's the thought that counts. ;)

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never ignore a CAC thread. :D

This discussion has been closed.