Home Precious Metals
Options

8% ebay bonus bucks 10/18-10/20

derrybderryb Posts: 36,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 18, 2018 5:10AM in Precious Metals

Click on the blue "Activate" at this link to see if eligible:

https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2018/1018.html

Or you can wait to see if you receive a message invitation from ebay.

Thanks to TurboSnail once again for the advance heads up.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    botanistbotanist Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Please explain how to sign up with ebay to receive these types of offers, thanks.

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

Got it!

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@botanist said:
    Please explain how to sign up with ebay to receive these types of offers, thanks.

It's been discussed on the forums here quite a bit if you spend some time searching.
    Shorter version.....log into ebay, look into "ebay bucks" and it will tell you what to do.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

@Bochiman said:

@botanist said:

It's been discussed on the forums here quite a bit if you spend some time searching.
    Shorter version.....log into ebay, look into "ebay bucks" and it will tell you what to do.

and for bonus ebay bucks offers you have to opt into receiving promotions.

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

And there’s a good chance you won’t get offers like these. I’ve gone over 2 years without getting one. That’s fine though as I’d probably use it to buy a digital camera. 😆

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

my experience is that i only get the bonus offer on an actively buying account.

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

I buy here and there but nothing substantial. With Washington state now taxing all internet orders(eBay hasn’t been hit yet), I may buy more now.

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

I've been actively buying and selling on ebay since 1997, no account problems, am enrolled to receive promotions, as was instructed several times in previous threads, and in all 20+ years have never received a single ebay bucks promotional offer. Ineligible on this one again.
    Might my settings still need tweaking?

• Options

@botanist said:

Once you have signed up for ebay bucks, to receive ebay buck promotional offers such as 8 or 10% ebay bucks:

Click on Account tab.
    Click on Communications Preferences.
    Scroll down to Promotions and Surveys.
    Put check mark in second and third boxes.
    Click on Save.

• Options

Thanks derryb, it turns out I had the boxes correctly checked, but nothing has come of it.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

spend more

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    spend more

I'd be enticed to spend more were ebay to offer me promotional deals, like everybody else is receiving abundantly.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2018 11:42AM

@botanist said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    spend more

I'd be enticed to spend more were ebay to offer me promotional deals, like everybody else is receiving abundantly.

In order to receive those offers, you need to be an active buyer. Ebay is not going to waste their promos on marginal
    nor inactive buying accounts.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

10% until 0800 PST!

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not valid on coins & paper money

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions