Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Perfect Fit Card Sleeves; now fitting perfect

SdubSdub Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

https://www.perfectfitsleeves.com/

Anyone using these? A dealer had them at Cleveland and I didn't even notice them around the slab. So i ordered a few.

The PSA slabs fit nice into the sleeve, but there is about a 1/4" excess on each side that doesn't need to be there. Don't remember seeing that in Cleveland. There are a few different brands, so maybe I ordered the wrong one?

Collecting PSA 9's from 1970-1977. Raw 9's from 72-77. Raw 10's from '78-'83.
Collecting Unopened from '72-'83; mostly BBCE certified boxes/cases/racks.
Prefer to buy in bulk.

Comments

• Options

I use them for my 1952 Topps baseball set and they are really nice and fit snug. I have bought packages of PSA holder sleeves from there website and the only problem I have had is that I got a package that had about 6-8 that were to tight. . You have to make sure you put the When I went to put the PSA slab in these 6-8 sleeves they ripped. You have to make sure you put the slabs in straight and not even a little sideways or they can rip. You'll know right of the bat which sleeves are going to be like this and will need special care. I like them, I just don't like that they rip/tear so easy.

1955 Autograph Topps Baseball Set Builder
    1952 Topps Baseball Set Builders Facebook Group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1952ToppsBaseballGroup/?ref=share
    -Mike Knight Jr

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

I did get a mislabeled bag once. I think I ordered PSA and ended up with BGS bags despite the label saying PSA. Perhaps it was the other way around, I use both graders so I don’t recall.

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use them for my regular and tall boy cards. The best I have found and would highly recommend them.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had good luck with the sleeves Patrick over at Radicards makes. Just an alternative

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's funny, whenever I sell a card I always ship it in a brand new graded card sleeve. Whenever I receive a card I've bought that comes in a graded card sleeve I always throw it out when I'm scanning the card.

Arthur

• Options
    dmanricodmanrico Posts: 46 ✭✭

I’ve been using Perfect Fit and really like them. I would recommend.

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

I love these and use them for everything. I noticed that they make CS1 sleeves and also PSA graded Pack sleeves, but have yet to try those

• Options
    wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

Perfect Fit,

Quality Product

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use them and highly recommend them. I purchased mine from them off eBay.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

they are the only sleeve I use, best in the business. sometimes the beveled cut on the flaps can be a little miscut from the factory and may need a trimming, but there is never excess. the PSA slabs fit perfectly everytime.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    Bear48Bear48 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭

Just bought some for my tall boys and packs. Thanks.

• Options
    dan89dan89 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭

The best, bought something like 500. See how long they last.

• Options
    krisd3279krisd3279 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭

I like perfect fit because you can use a sleeve and they still fit in the black PSA boxes.

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

• Options

What am I missing here. The perfect fit is not a perfect fit. Did I get a bad batch? The instructions say the PSA slab needs to go in straight because of the tight fit. There is over 3/8" of excess sleeve on the sides. Im using the PFI company (Perfect Fit Innovations) out of Canada.

Prefer to buy in bulk.
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

When perfect fit made the heavy duty PSA sleeves there was nothing better. The tall boy sleeves are also fantastic.
    I would be still buying them. Even at 2X the cost.

There is something wrong with the sleeve on the Hernandez card. They never fit that bad.....but there is some play in a few of the bags in the 100 count package.

Now I thing perfect fit is no better than what you can buy at 1/2 the cost.

I like the ones a dealer friend gets me from mattsbaseballcards.com

I can't tell the difference from them and the perfect fit ones.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

@Sdub said:
    What am I missing here. The perfect fit is not a perfect fit. Did I get a bad batch? The instructions say the PSA slab needs to go in straight because of the tight fit. There is over 3/8" of excess sleeve on the sides. Im using the PFI company (Perfect Fit Innovations) out of Canada.

you either ordered the wrong ones or they mislabeled them. I can attest, they normally do NOT fit like that. here's a picture of one of my cards in one of their sleeves.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

those are the wrong sleeves, they should not be fitting like that. they should be tight enough that it borders on difficult to get the slab into the sleeve

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to start a slab grading company.

Arthur

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like maybe that is a BGS sized holder.

If anyone has any "Premium" Perfect Fit PSA holders for sale let me know. Those appear to be discontinued and I prefer those to the regular ones. I have ~200 left from my last purchase from Perfect Fit but never hurts to stock up.

Robb

• Options

Trading e-mails with Perfect Fit and they are very responsive. Turns out with my order they sent some samples, but it wasn't clear in the packaging which of the sleeves were the samples. Now I've got the correct sleeves, and yes, they fit perfect. Nice product.

Prefer to buy in bulk.
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2018 6:18AM

oh yea, they send the samples with some new orders. not sure how you could've confused them, as they have a huge variety of sleeves in it all the way down to top loader sized. Plus, it should have this label inside and once you mess up the order of the sleeves in the package, you need to figure out which is which through trial an error. But glad you finally got the right sized sleeves.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    Bear48Bear48 Posts: 239 ✭✭✭

Received my order today. Very impressed. Nice product.

• Options
    Huskies11Huskies11 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭

@djr said:
    Currently sold out and I would like to buy 10-20 packs of regular PSA sleeves and 1 'Tallboys basketball'.

Anyone able to crowd source...have extras for sale?

I got some of the larger ones for my 1985 Nike Jordan, not sure if they are the same dimensions. If so, you're welcome to have my residual ones for free as I don't really have use for them.

Currently Collecting:

• Baseball: Griffey Jr, Red Sox, 80s/90s/00s
    • Basketball: Jordan, Bird, 80s/90s
    • Football: Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Patriots
    • Hockey: Gretzky, Buffalo Sabres

Flickr: https://flickr.com/gp/184724292@N07/686763

• Options
    stwainfanstwainfan Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had been using the Ultra Pro sleeves. I decided to try the perfect fit sleeves. I like them better.

I collect hall of fame rookie cards, https://www.instagram.com/stwainfan/

• Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

In a related story, Jiffy Pop is now popping in a jiffy!

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest