Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1893-s Morgan

CCGGGCCGGG Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 1, 2018 5:50PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I'm looking for an 1893-s Morgan Dollar. I'd prefer one graded by PCGS between a 45 and 55. CAC is a "plus" and it must not have any toning. Nothing in Collectors Corner has caught my eye yet but I'll keep looking there too.

I would consider the right coin graded by NGC and I'll send it in myself for a cross-over. (What's another couple of months :)

Please PM me with details.

Comments

• Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck, hope you find a nice one. Kinda tough in those grades for a pleasing example.
    Please post on here if you do. I`d love to enjoy it with you :)

• Options

Got a nice one, finally.... I had to remember to call off the several dealers that had been looking for me once it arrived.

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post a pic!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    HiBuckyHiBucky Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I have a real nice PCGS 45, graded recently. Nice coin, I have seen some for sale at the same grade and it always seems that each one has an issue. Yes you can pry this one from my hands with the right price. I know a pic is what you will need so IM me and I will get a few pics over to you. Include your
    E-Mail. It took forever to get one so you can understand selling can be a very difficult task for me ... But like I said everything has a price.. Its difficult to find a seller. These seem to get locked away forever.

Jim

• Options

Got it in AU53. I won't have a picture until after Christmas :) but I'm sure I'll post it then.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is hard to find one in EF-45 that would be OK with white surfaces. AU-50, more like AU-55, would be more like it, but an AU-53 could work too.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    edited November 19, 2018 10:16AM

I found a few (but very few) 50's and 53's in the past few months. Couldn't find any 55's or above. (Zero) I finally found a 53 that I liked so I jumped on it. Someday I may upgrade but the prices really start jumping after ~45 and go into hyper-drive in MS.....