Home Sports Talk
Options

Its Victory Fridge Time In Cleveland!!!!

erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all of our Browns fans here! This one was long overdue.

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew the Jets could do it. :D

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2018 8:51PM

Embarrassing loss for the Jets. Darnold is regressing over past 2 weeks. Mayfield completely changed the tempo of that game. Jets up 14-0 and then played not to lose and of course lost.

Congrats to the Browns. They will win more than a handful of games this year. Should really be 3-0 if not for the kicker.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

The way the NFL seems to go, watch for the Jets to rise to the occasion, and as an underdog, defeat a team they are not supposed to defeat.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

They should give Baker the next start two weekends from now vs Oakland.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats CLE! Well done.

You FINALLY have a gunslinger too. Crack a Bud!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    They should give Baker the next start two weekends from now vs Oakland.

I would think after tonight that will be the case.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to Browns fans.

Looks like the Browns finally had a decent draft.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

:)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21, 2018 6:41AM

Sorry I’m late to the party but congrats to the Brownies and the Dogpound!

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

Donde esta Keets?

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

This reminds me of when Tampa Bay came in the NFL. Nobody wanted to be the first team to lose to them. It took a full year and part of their second year, but TB finally won a game. Anybody remember who they beat for their first win? It's one of the few teams that I hate with a passion.

• Options

Dilly Dilly!!....Baker sure looked good (...checks to see latest rookie card prices...)

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good for the Browns and their fans! They now have a win and a tie.

I’ll admit that I don’t like New York City teams even when they are down.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

It just dawned on me that they now have more WINS than the Seahawks. Depressing...where are my pills.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Keets. Where R U? In shock in the ER??

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• Options

@ADG said:
    Keets. Where R U? In shock in the ER??

One can only hope he is basking in the afterglow of the Browns win. :)