PWCC

I sent 100 plus cards to PWCC, but i mistakingly i sent two cards that were part of my player registry. I have been sending emails and calling them and no response , any ideas ?

Comments

• mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

I always have received calls back and had a card returned to me when I sent in by mistake.

PackManInNC
  • lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

they sent me an email saying they will not return
    they lost my business
    selling 300 cards plus on comc instead

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2018 9:24AM

I dropped off some cards with them at the National in Chicago. There was one card that the high bidder didn't pay for. PWCC contacted me and asked when I wanted the card to be relisted. The card was the only one that PSA had ever graded so it couldn't be slipped into a different auction without there being any suspicion about shill bidding in the first listing. I asked them to send it back to me because I knew it would sell for less the second time. They refused. The card sold for 20-25% less the second time.

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

@jfkheat said:
    I dropped off some cards with them at the National in Chicago. There was one card that the high bidder didn't pay for. PWCC contacted me and asked when I wanted the card to be relisted. The card was the only one that PSA had ever graded so it couldn't be slipped into a different auction without there being any suspicion about shill bidding in the first listing. I asked them to send it back to me because I knew it would sell for less the second time. They refused. The card sold for 20-25% less the second time.

Wow. It is your property. What do the terms and conditions say for their options? I love to have a lawyer read that assuming the buyer does not pay that should have resolved then of any type of ability to hostage take your card

• mknezmknez Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

While the majority of transactions are completed, on very rare occasions, the buyer fails to remit payment. Should an item you consign go unpaid by the buyer, PWCC will relist in an upcoming auction. PWCC will not return items that go unpaid to the consignor.

------
    stupid print dots

• lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2018 4:30PM

I asked them to return 3 days before the First item..!! There was no relisting or unpaid transaction