Home Sports Talk
Options

2018 Cleveland Browns have their best start since 2004...

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

By tying the Steelers 21-21, they are now 0-0-1.
Best start in 14yrs.....DANG that's rough.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's keets?

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    Where's keets?

Celebrating? :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

The Browns are +5 in takeaways today. Since the Browns returned to the NFL, teams with a turnover margin of +5 or better in a game are 132-4-1. The Browns are responsible for two of those losses and the tie.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

So the losing streak end and the winless streak continues.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    Where's keets?

actually it doesn't seem like he's been here for a while

• Options

I post about the Browns and my thread turns into a "where's Keets thread" great. :'(

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

13 straight opening day losses. Almost hard to believe.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Where's keets?

actually it doesn't seem like he's been here for a while

He hasn't posted since 8/28 and that is not like him.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its kind of a long time but maybe he's on vacation . It was a holiday weekend its good time to take off.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was rooting for the Brownies but I was happy to see that they at least got the tie. I was second guessing thT throw by Taylor on the last 4th quarter drive but they had no timeouts so he had to throw it to the sideline. Great comeback to tie it up though

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

The question is, have the Browns improved that much, or have the Steelers deteriorated to a new low point? I guess we shall see in the coming weeks.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:
    The question is, have the Browns improved that much, or have the Steelers deteriorated to a new low point? I guess we shall see in the coming weeks.

The Browns's previous three games vs the Steelers were all close losses, a 21-18 loss to start 2017,a 28-24 loss to end 2017,and a 27-24 loss in OT near the end of 2016. I think this is just a tough division game where the better team wins but really has to work for it. Kind of like some NE vs NYJ games most years.