Home Precious Metals
Options

Scottsdale Silver.... and what is your favorite company?

My favorite is Scottsdale. Anyone else? If not, which is your favorite, and why?

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Comments

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Scottsdale Silver, although I don’t have much made them. A couple of random rounds, and this bar;

Other than Scottsdale, I like all of the brands out there. If I pick up any obscure items, I want the weight and purity indicated on the bar.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Scottsdale Silver... I have a couple of the Lion Heads...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really like kit Kat bars.

• Options
    shinywhiteshinywhite Posts: 346 ✭✭✭

@Downtown1974 said:
    I like Scottsdale Silver, although I don’t have much made them. A couple of random rounds, and this bar;

Other than Scottsdale, I like all of the brands out there. If I pick up any obscure items, I want the weight and purity indicated on the bar.

I like those 20 oz kit kat style bars. I haven't gotten myself one yet but I will soon. I have several pieces from scottsdale. For example, I have the 5 oz stacker round and the 2 oz stacker round amongst some other rounds made by scottsdale. They usually carry a premium but i do enjoy their pieces

• Options
    KingBenKingBen Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

My absolute favorites are the hand poured ones! Too bad they stopped selling them on their website. But yeah, their premiums are pretty high though. Not to mention the investing is long term anyway. The poured bars provide a "collector" feel to it, all while being an actual good long term investment. But at the end of the day silver is silver... only make sure the source is good, or else risk buying counterfeit silver. So sometimes the premium is well worth it when you get direct from a reliable source, as with Scottsdale Silver. I'm not crazy about buying their products on ebay from other sellers, and just stick to their ebay store, and website.

Any other good companies out there? I'm stuck on Scottsdale at the moment. Great kit kat bar by the way! :)

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

• Options

Radisson is a mineral exploration company based in Quebec. The O'Brien project, intersected by the regional Cadillac fault, is Radisson's main asset. The project is home to the former O'Brien Mine, which was identified as the largest high-grade gold producer in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt at the time of production (1,197,147 metric tonnes at the time of production). 15.25 g / t Au for 587,121 ounces of gold between 1926-1957 and InnovExplo, April 2015).

http://www.radissonmining.com/

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Scottsdale as one of the new current makers, the Perth Mint makes a mean poured silver bar, too.
    My true favorites are JM & Engelhard though.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Downtown1974 said:

Nice! I eventually want a 20oz like that!

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

For silver bars I like Prospectors Gold & Gems

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

since you asked about favorite companies, I like dbscoins

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

I’m a big fan of Geiger bars, specifically the 10oz ones.

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times