Home Precious Metals

Enterprise Bullion

jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone dealt with Enterprise Bullion on ebay? Were you satisfied?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

link?

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did a buy-it-now for a 1/2 oz 2005-W Proof Plat in PCGS PR-70, they confirmed and even sent me a shipping notice, but it appears that they decided the price was too low and cancelled the auction.

David Lawrence had the same coin in PR-69 for a higher price, so it appears to me that did some last minute research and then had second thoughts.

I knew it would happen.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmski52 said:
    I did a buy-it-now for a 1/2 oz 2005-W Proof Plat in PCGS PR-70, they confirmed and even sent me a shipping notice, but it appears that they decided the price was too low and cancelled the auction.

Did you neg him? Did you report him to eBay?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmski52 said:

David Lawrence had the same coin in PR-69 for a higher price, so it appears to me that did some last minute research and then had second thoughts.

The universe keeps telling you not to buy platinum , but do you listen?

Things just got real

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2018 4:35PM

If your seller is depending on DL's prices, he's in for a shock.

Did seller give a reason for the cancellation?

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2018 4:48PM

Did you neg him? Did you report him to eBay?

Did seller give a reason for the cancellation?

I haven't neg'd him yet. He gave me positive feedback before he cancelled, said that his 3rd party inventory system didn't sync properly to ebay. Yeah, right.

The universe keeps telling you not to buy platinum , but do you listen?
    Things just got real

lol, how did things just get real? Won't I be really, really smart when platinum goes up? What does getting the runaround from an ebay seller have to do with cosmic events?

The universe keeps telling me a lot of things, one of which is to make incremental improvements in my platinum set. :)

If your seller is depending on DL's prices, he's in for a shock.

Having made a longterm commitment to a Plat Registry Set, I'm at the stage where an easy upgrade doesn't come along just every day. The coin I "bought" was in the realm of being within reach and not into ridiculous territory.

With platinum prices cratering, I figure that there may be some occasional upgrades still in the mix for me.

I knew it would happen.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

A cancellation after sale (especially with a nonsense reason) would really bother me....At least you did not lose any cash... Cheers, RickO