Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Newps

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are a couple of new purchases that I didn't need but saw and wanted. Grade if you wish. Gold hue due to lighting on the Buff.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice Buff...and even nicer rifle....looks like an octagonal barrel....What brand? Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't like the 'gold hue'......................love the rifle....................congrats on your newps :smiley:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jim,
    You have yourself a really well struck Buff here. I think it’s lovely even with that gold hue. It’s gotta grade 65 if not a 66. JMO
    Happy hunting

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
              @ricko   Nice Buff...and even nicer rifle....looks like an octagonal barrel....What brand? Cheers, RickO

Golden Boy Henry Model H004 22LR. My next will be Golden Henry Model H011R 44-40. Both Octagonal barrels.

@1630Boston  Don't like the 'gold hue'......................love the rifle....................congrats on your newps 

Love incandescent bulbs(going away fast), but not sure how to set white balance on this new camera(Canon SX530HS) to get rid of the gold hue. Will learn though.
    Thanks,
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice newps!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jesbroken....I thought it was a Henry....nice rifle, good company. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

AU55 on the rifle ;)

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Don't like the 'gold hue'......................love the rifle....................congrats on your newps :smiley:

Just switch the colors.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice pick ups. what type rifle ya got?

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on the pic
    based on 8 factors
    I give the rifle a grade of 50 out of 80. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

sweet buff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights