Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Ouch! Why are collectors so lazy?

WorldCoinsDmitryWorldCoinsDmitry Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
edited August 21, 2018 7:33PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

Comments

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe he calls himself Noah's Ark, but at present his feedback is the number of the beast.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

My head is spinning after reading that listing... Check out his feedback - looks like he's revealing customer's personal info in a pretty threatening manner:

Reply by noahs_ark_usa (Nov-11-17 18:58):
    he robbed us&cheats the IRS,so his daughter lost her job at Viacom/ iz dbaGlobal

Reply by noahs_ark_usa (Jan-09-18 20:33):
    he stole two items from us and we are calling his three kids next, ten times <~~

Reply by noahs_ark_usa (May-19-18 09:38):
    he robbed us & cheats the IRS, I will Pray His 2 Kids TJ & Amy get fired in Ohio

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Egads, all that word salad. And, anyone who praises their own charitable goodness like that is clearly...not charitable. UGH. Even if the coin was so suspicious, or his feedback so awful, well the listing alone clearly says this is not one to deal with.

• Options

I took the listing and "persona" as nothing more than a clever troll knowingly selling fakes and probably shilling foolish bidders. This is the worst of the worst :'(

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

• Options
    numismagramnumismagram Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

Yeah, he always has tons of super fake ancients up. It's sad---they're blatant fakes, but eBay lets him persist.

Jeremy Bostwick

For exceptional works of medallic art, check out our current inventory at Numismagram!

• Options

@numismagram said:
    Yeah, he always has tons of super fake ancients up. It's sad---they're blatant fakes, but eBay lets him persist.

eBay's "hands off" game is epic. It's sad how openly blatant this is

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    carabonnaircarabonnair Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SaorAlba said:
    Maybe he calls himself Noah's Ark, but at present his feedback is the number of the beast.