Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need Help! Can’t post new discussions or comments!

SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since Saturday I’ve been unable to post discussions or comment on them using multiple computers, multiple different browsers, multiple locations. Safari occasionally works, Brave, Firefox, and 90% of the time safari all error.

@Onastone Is having a similar problem.

I’d post this in a help forum but there isn’t one. We need admin to message us, for some reason that works!

Collector of randomness. Photographer at PCGS. Lover of Harry Potter.

Comments

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can see this discussion just fine, if I couldn't I am not sure what the point in creating it would be. Anyways, there is a Q&A and a testing section, you could try your luck posting in both of those sections.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very strange... no one else seems to have problems... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you left an excessive amount of disagrees lately?

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21, 2018 10:06AM

:#

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

you just did

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options

As I said, Safari occasionally works. It took several hours and in excess of 10 attempts on both desktop computer and my phone to finally post. Nope no disagrees unless you count disagreeing with PCGS for ignoring messages and emails asking for tech support help. And yes others are having this problem. We've been communicating through the private messages.

Now lets see how many time I have to post this before it actually goes through.

EDIT 11 times

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I run Safari on a big beautify Mac with zero problems from my desktop.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21, 2018 12:17PM

Okay so you know Sirus is a handful of people who are having problems posting. I have been contacted by 5 total so far and Sirius is one. So while you might want to poke fun at him this is a real problem . I started a post yesterday

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too.

• Options
    tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's see if this works using my ancient Explorer browser...

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Working now.

• Options

Goody Gum Drops. What's up with this?

• Options

I'm assuming it is something on their end related to a few accounts. I can't find any correlation. I've used two different iMac's in two different locations. I've used my iPhone and my iPad. I've used two different wifi networks, I've turned them off and used cellular data in multiple locations. There's no rhyme or reason. That last post took 11 attempts before it finally went through instead of saying it was waiting for approval.

I just got a private message from another member that they are having the same problem. That is now 3 of us that I know of with the same issue. It's not our end. Something is wrong with the CU system that has some accounts malfunctioning. Unfortunately PCGS doesn't seem to care, otherwise they'd reply to emails and private messages.

Not sure what else to do here. We all want to contribute and enjoy the boards with all of you and at the moment none of us can. We've emailed several different email address between us hoping someone would notice and communicate with us. Not one email has been responded too since this started sometime around Saturday/Sunday. Yes we could post this in the Test forum and the Q&A forum, I've tried multiple times, nothing gets through. This is the only discussion that was successfully posted after a bunch of attempts.

@tommy44 Got through on the telephone to PCGS but they were unable to help and said they would forward it to tech support. No updates since then.

I'm just hoping if enough of you that can post with no issues can keep this topic near the top or maybe reach out to moderators/admins you might now, maybe we can get some help.

• Options

Test test test

• Options

Hey @gluggo, I noticed your post :)

• Options

Hey works for me now too at the moment. Hopefully they've fixed the issue. Thanks everyone who's helped!!

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like some of them are back from the dead good to see you back.

• Options

yay!

• Options

Here goes a test using Google Chrome...

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every few days I get the second message "your comment will be posted after it is approved". It is not, shows up in the draft box, with only the first few words. Nothing I do refreshes or resets this problem. Administrator help would be appreciated. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Broken again.

• Options

I can post from my phone but not my PC.

• Options

Hi everyone, I’m new, tried to start a new discussion the other day and got the “when approved” reply. It hasn’t shown up. I’m wondering if I’m experiencing this. My likes aren’t registering on my profile either. Any advice?

• Options

Well that went through ok, maybe not. Would like to have the capability to message admin, sounds like that’s not an option?

• Options

@CavScoutPA I was never successful contacting anyone, eventually it just started working again.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Safari works for me every time.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    Peace_dollar88Peace_dollar88 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

It happens go me from time to time.... have not figured out why?!

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

No problems here with Safari on two Macs. It has to be some sort of glitch in the system.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file