Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Group Bulk Sub- August **POPPAGE**

1235»

Comments

• Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ahopkins said:
    I count 58 PSA 10s in this sub based on what members have posted so far. That's pretty darn good. Good karma, gents.

ETA: I guess I should start culling some more prospective subs for the next maddux69 sub.

I was thinking of doing another bulk sub along with the PSA/DNA sub if anyone is interested!

• Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

I’m sure I could scrape together another 10 cards to sub. I’m really waiting for a ticket special. I have about 20 I’ve been waiting to send for about 6 months

Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that I have shipped most out, time for some scanning! Here are some highlights from my part:
    Pretty good looking 8, it may see its way back to Newport Beach

Solid 9 and a possible 10

I did some careful peeling of the coating prior to submission, now a Pop 2

Only the second graded and a Pop 1, none higher

I was excited about this one, really hoping for a 9

The only true highlight of my basic set submissions, Pop 1 PSA 10

I really like the look of this one, now if I could only find an illuminator

The gold refractor is numbered /25, Pop 3, none higher

I have had this card for years, not sure why I haven't subbed it. Would like to grab a few more from diff years

Just a good looking card, Pop 1

I think this is the only Maddux card I have where it is 1/

Stadium giveaway, now a Pop 2 PSA 10

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23, 2019 4:22PM

Cards arrived safe and sound...now it's time to remember which ones are mine and which ones are my boys...

Here is the highlights: (Sorry they're not in any order...I uploaded them all at once.

• Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally getting around to some scans of some of the cards in my sub. These scans are not the best because I've had to do them at work.

This one came directly from Spain. I was hoping for a 7, but I'll settle for a 6. Tough card to track down. Next up, the "small" version.

Bought this one off eBay for $1. Yes, $1. I swear it's a 10. I'll likely be cracking and resubbing.

I'm pretty sure I bought this off eBay for $8. I remember looking at the scans on eBay and thinking, "That thing's got a chance at a 10. But only like 10% chance."

These next two 1985 TCMA Greenwells were bought in a lot of about 15. All the same card. I asked the seller to send me pics of all of them. I was pretty sure that one of these two would land a 10. Happy that both landed.

Andy