Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Group Bulk Sub- August **POPPAGE**

Comments

• lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Whew! I'm relieved they didn't lose the '52 Mantle from my 10 cards. :p

• eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2018 6:18PM

Are we on about business day 28ish? Fingers crossed for 2018 poppage

Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@eagles33 said:
    Are we on about business day 28ish? Fingers crossed for 2018 poppage

Business day 34, we will hit business day 65 on December 19th.

We have hit the bizarro business day target, 56 business days in.

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got me excited there for a minute, thought we'd popped.

Anytime this year would be a nice surprise

Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

One would hope, I just hope that the grader is in the Christmas spirit!

Oh come all ye PSA 10's...

• pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

Patiently waiting for New Years poppage now.
    If you’re planning on doing another sub, let me know. I’ve probably accumulated 15-20 cards that need grading.

• ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

This thing will pop on some random, nondescript Tuesday afternoon in late January when no one's expecting it.

Andy

If ever I include pics it would be of me riding a hobby horse with nothing on but a belt for my cap pistol and holster and a scuba mask. I mean c'mon, I've got to keep it classy. Ballyhoo get ready because at my next box break I am going to have target practice with my castaways.

• samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Business day 69...fingers crossed for some good poppage news soon. There was a time when results would pop up frequently on this board. Was always happy to read through the grades and congratulate the one's that had good/great results. Let's hope we all get congratulated soon!! :smiley:

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@samspop said:
    Business day 69...fingers crossed for some good poppage news soon. There was a time when results would pop up frequently on this board. Was always happy to read through the grades and congratulate the one's that had good/great results. Let's hope we all get congratulated soon!! :smiley:

Mike, I love seeing people post their grades, just doesn't happen as often as it used to for some reason. It's interesting to see all the different things that get submitted! Might have to try to get a thread going again where people post results.
    I think there are several of us that subbed right before the price increase that are waiting on pins and needles right now. Had to call customer service last week for a different issue but asked anyway. I think I'm on business day 66 right now and they said it would be about a week behind. We'll see if that gets extended or not.
    Best of luck to all who have subs popping soon!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Business day 76. Should be close now.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

I've been sweating it, had the feeling it would pop today. I'll send some donuts to the PSA office tomorrow to try and get on their good side. I have no trouble waiting, prefer gems instead.

• lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭

@maddux69 said:
    I've been sweating it, had the feeling it would pop today. I'll send some donuts to the PSA office tomorrow to try and get on their good side. I have no trouble waiting, prefer gems instead.

my thoughts

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@samspop said:

Mike, I love seeing people post their grades, just doesn't happen as often as it used to for some reason. It's interesting to see all the different things that get submitted! Might have to try to get a thread going again where people post results.
    I think there are several of us that subbed right before the price increase that are waiting on pins and needles right now. Had to call customer service last week for a different issue but asked anyway. I think I'm on business day 66 right now and they said it would be about a week behind. We'll see if that gets extended or not.

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@samspop said:

what did u get !!!!

edited January 8, 2019 12:51PM

@maddux69 said:

I did say a Tuesday poppage in late January -- just not sure which Tuesday.

Andy

I had an 81 year spread in just the cards I sent in on this one, perhaps that was too sexy?

I sent a variety of cards too that certainly won’t help .... sorry in advance

@BALROG said:
    I think I sexified the sub up more than the grading people can handle.

Ashes are sexy. Do they even grade ashes?

Andy

@lawyer05 said:

what did u get !!!!

Nothing yet!! I'm on day 70 or somewhere around there depending on what they figure. Called last week and said it was about 2 weeks out. Called 2 weeks ago and said it was a week behind. I never know, lol.

"What's happening with those sausages Charlie?"
    "Two minutes Turkish"

a few minutes go by

"What's happening with them sausages Charlie?"
    "Five minutes Turkish"
    "It was two minutes five minutes ago!"

edited January 14, 2019 12:33PM

just thought I would tease everyone seeing this thread bumped ... hoping we get some news this week

@eagles33 said:
    just thought I would tease everyone seeing this thread bumped ... hoping we get some news this week

Haha! Curse you! My heart jumped when I saw it.

Andy

@ahopkins said:

@eagles33 said:

Ditto, we're due.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

@ahopkins said:

@eagles33 said:

Ditto, we're due.

Business day 81. Hopefully, ths week!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

@eagles33 said:

Dang, tease!! :|

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the update.

I have been watching it like a hawk. I thought it might pop before a recent order I sent in got logged...my recent order was logged on Friday. :/

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

@Rttrffg2012 said:
    I called on monday.
    85 is the new 65.

Winter poopage brings Spring poppage?

wow

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2019 2:31PM

I'm on business day 81 on my bulk. :s

Total Items:
    Date Received:
    9/18/2018
    Date Shipped:
    N/A
    Order Status:
    Processing

I have nothing of real value in this sub... yet it is so strange how many times I check to see if it popped. I love the anticipation I think

• empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

I'm waiting on a +- 110 card bulk order logged 9/10. I called last week and they said they would expedite since its been over 85 days. Now a week late and, still waiting.

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2019 4:31PM

I am on biz day 89 of 65, was told last week Monday? they would expedite but still nothing. Hoping to get some love for the wait. On a side note, my submission had disappeared off the "my membership" page about 2-3 weeks ago and it is now back listed there as of yesterday, so hopefully that is a good sign. The "expedite the order" is fun but I knew it wasn't a real thing. Good luck to you guys on your order. Just chiming in with my sadness.

You guys are killing me posting in this thread.

Andy

• Good luck with the subs guys. I'm on day 112 of my bulk sub

Well, looks like they have updated the submission page again changing the estimated turnaround times. I also believe when I printed off a sheet for a regular submission (20) it was 15 or 20 days just the other day and it is now 25 days.

BULK SERVICES **
    Declared value is under $100 (per card). Excludes autograph dual service cards and supersized cards.
    50 Card Minimum $10/card Estimated 85 BUSINESS DAYS
    100 Card Minimum $8/card Estimated 85 BUSINESS DAYS

• ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

So the monthly specials have gone away, the prices have increased, the wait times have basically doubled, and we throw even more money at them now than ever. How stupid are we?

Live look at me asking about my submission.

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

Live look at me asking about my submission.

LMAO

• olb31olb31 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    Well, looks like they have updated the submission page again changing the estimated turnaround times. I also believe when I printed off a sheet for a regular submission (20) it was 15 or 20 days just the other day and it is now 25 days.

BULK SERVICES **
    Declared value is under $100 (per card). Excludes autograph dual service cards and supersized cards.
    50 Card Minimum $10/card Estimated 85 BUSINESS DAYS
    100 Card Minimum $8/card Estimated 85 BUSINESS DAYS

Extremely disappointing for most, VERY VERY Good News for a few.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

@ahopkins said:
    This thing will pop on some random, nondescript Tuesday afternoon in late January when no one's expecting it.

Not today, only one more Tuesday on your theory left.

For those that are counting we are on busines day 86.

@maddux69 said:

@ahopkins said:

Not today, only one more Tuesday on your theory left.

For those that are counting we are on busines day 86.

Trust me, I was prepared to quote myself and throw truck-loads of confetti if it popped today.

Morale is low. At this point I'll take anything before March.

Andy