wow scarce coin,

wonder why pcgs took such shtty photos for the database

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

1 post...........hmmmmm

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you be willing to ship the coin on approval with payment being made after the coin is received? With a total post count of one, you are not yet part of the circle of trust here and there is a danger that you could keep the money and not ship this coin that you may or may not actually own.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• skier07skier07 Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    Would you be willing to ship the coin on approval with payment being made after the coin is received? With a total post count of one, you are not yet part of the circle of trust here and there is a danger that you could keep the money and not ship this coin that you may or may not actually own.

+1

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing we won't be hearing from him anytime soon. :D

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't take it personally...folks are rightfully cautious with new members selling expensive coins. It is a nice one!

K

ANA LM
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you sell your 'avatar' coin ?? :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Sorry guys, Im in middle of travel, I do have references, anyone may contact John Albanese at CAC who knows I have a wonderful gold coin collection, anyone may also contact Dave Albanese at www.coinace.com who also knows me personally. I have been collecting gold coins for many years. The pictures are not that great of the coin I know, it looks better in person, anyone going to the ANA show in Phily? I will have the coin there for inspection. thank you, I'm Larry from Baltimore