Home U.S. Coin Forum

Random picture thread for Friday

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep... Not too far at all.... Though I have not been to this particular site. Great pictures. Cheers, RickO

• SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope no one has epilepsy.

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Type2 said:
    Staying up to see what’s coming up on the u.s mint this morning. But I don’t smoke.

Smoken Joe Fraizer once said "punch um out" in a phone commercial.
    Instant replay sorta...A friend of mine was talking to him just as I beeped him, (a beeper was my need to know)
    Joe Fraizer said to him "punch um out". True

• 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2022 12:07AM

Friday comes to a close.

Some parting photos taken this past week:

It's your comp or prize. DQ

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 Assuming you are still a member I see you have marked your profile private so I couldn't send you a PM.
    You may want to change your avatar or there is a good chance it will get you banned and we would hate to see that happen.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    @hammer1 Assuming you are still a member I see you have marked your profile private so I couldn't send you a PM.
    You may want to change your avatar or there is a good chance it will get you banned and we would hate to see that happen.

It looks like he's been banned. :o

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,947 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why complain?

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it is just a glitch. @hammer1 contributed much here.

@emeraldATV said:
    It's your comp or prize. DQ

I do like ice cream :)

Very nice @1northcoin

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can anyone guess where I was?
    :D

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Flyers

• semikeycollectorsemikeycollector Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free small vanilla for dogs.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Nothing but The Blood"

Thank You, Jesus!
    <3

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Hey Snuffy, It's me Big bird. Come on out.

Happy Easter !

• SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw the bar from the outside when I went on my trip to Boston in 2012, but I didn't go inside because I knew it wasn't the same, and honestly I'd already had to many at a few other bars through out the day :D

Collector of randomness. Photographer at PCGS. Lover of Harry Potter.

@SiriusBlack said:
    I saw the bar from the outside when I went on my trip to Boston in 2012, but I didn't go inside because I knew it wasn't the same, and honestly I'd already had to many at a few other bars through out the day :D

I was there the night before my wedding..............I don't remember to much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file