Home Metal Detecting

Guess the company

Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Digging great stuff out of some undisturbed farm land, items date back to the 18th century. In between large cents, Connecticut coppers and English pewterware, I popped this little cutie from 6 inches. Forgot scale but is the diameter of a quarter. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Comments

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have fun

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bonus is I just found out the bull on the other side of the electric fence is friendly! This rain really makes items sing out on my ATPro. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭

If you click on the little thing on the top right, there’s an option to insert an image. This one isn’t showing up large for me. Would love to see more of your finds

• Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭✭

John Deere would be an easy guess, interesting item.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep... I agree with Bayard... John Deere.... sounds like you have a great site... what condition were the coins... sometimes in farm fields, the coins get 'eaten' by fertilizers etc.. Cheers, RickO

Yup it's a vintage John Deere stick pin without the pin.
    Cut grass field around a stone barn foundation just off an old gravel road that dates to 1770.
    On that day I also dug a 1787 Connecticut copper left facing bust and a large cent 1810 both in less than good shape but identifiable.
    All this rain is great for discrimination.

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

You asked for Large....

@pcgs69 said:
    If you click on the little thing on the top right, there’s an option to insert an image. This one isn’t showing up large for me. Would love to see more of your finds

Thanks PF, I am on CU on my Kindle fire and my insert feature is not drag and drop. Have a good day. Peace Roy

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! B)

Timbuk3