Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some more RPM's 4 your viewing (modern-wheat)

CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

2 of those 1960 D sd are separate coins. Just a exact match from a unc roll. Anyway I got bored and have not posted these yet so I might as well keep my thread count up!

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread count seems to be very important to some members. However, may I say, what I have observed as a member for 3 years and a "lurker" for 5 years before that is that some of the very best and most intelligent and informative posts are by members who have been around here for 15+ years or so and their thread count is very, very, very, low. And none of them post about double dies, etc. Go figure.

• Options
    CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    The thread count seems to be very important to some members. However, may I say, what I have observed as a member for 3 years and a "lurker" for 5 years before that is that some of the very best and most intelligent and informative posts are by members who have been around here for 15+ years or so and their thread count is very, very, very, low. And none of them post about double dies, etc. Go figure.

Undoubltly! For me it is really just a matter of sharing some of my finds. Other wise they are no fun :) I have slowed way down since first joining although

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread count? What is this thread count you speak of?? ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pictures and cool RPMs.
    Great stuff, @CRH4LIFE .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file