Home Precious Metals
Options

Bitcoin ATM Network Increases Daily Withdrawal Limit to $5000

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Driving down the road last week, saw a sign at a gas station that read "BITCOIN ATM INSIDE"
Didn't really think about it till my memory was jogged today.

Some machines are buy only...some are buy and sell.
$5000 limit ? Must be some cash in the ATM.

Coinsource, a company that claims the title of the world’s largest Bitcoin ATM network, has increased the withdrawal amount to $5,000 USD. Coinsource says this comes in response to growing demand for more ATMs and the company’s growing presence in Mid-Atlantic states, including Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

Coinsource CEO, Sheffield Clark says they want to stay ahead of the curve as Bitcoin goes mainstream.

“As the only nationally licensed and federally regulated operator, our decision serves as a testament to the growing demand for access to cryptocurrency and digital assets,” said Clark. “The future of finance is in convenience and security. We want to be at the forefront of that to better service the 164 million residents across 19 states already utilizing our technology, while continuing to rapidly grow.”

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/07/136357-bitcoin-atm-network-increases-daily-withdrawal-limit-to-5000/

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I can say....get your money & run.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:
    All I can say....get your money & run.

yepper, before someone else gets it.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, what's the ATM fee to sell $5K in bitcoin?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

10% fees wow.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I saw also :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:
    10% fees wow.

You can imagine what they'd charge if they were auctioning them.

• Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

10% transaction fees. Nice if you find people dumb enough to use them.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷