Home Precious Metals
Options

My coke dealer...sold me...a ?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 11, 2018 2:43PM in Precious Metals

:D
In the spirit of @MorganMan94 's post about the car. Posted this on the regular coin forums. Thought it would appeal to my fellow stackers in a weird sort of way:

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,684 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love that title! :D

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a unique and interesting coin....and I like the NGC slab... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2018 9:08AM

I love coca cola coins, and the old coca cola ads :smiley: No matter what language they may be in :smile:

https://youtu.be/2MCd7hO9AWo

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that’s something I’ve never seen before. That is very cool!

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it would serve as a nice tray for other products you might get from your coke dealer ;)

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2018 9:16AM

I wonder if we got one of those at the archives down at HQ...will have to check when I go back into the office. Neat, hadn't seen one before.

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very Nice. Now you have to pair it with the solid silver Burnish reverse proof and gold ones. :)

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

i like that :)

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool. B)
    I'll probably pick one up after the value drops to closer to bullion levels. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    Very cool. B)

I have seen those. I think they weigh 6 or 7 grams. That may take a long time.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:

@PerryHall said:
    Very cool. B)

I have seen those. I think they weigh 6 or 7 grams. That may take a long time.

They're 6 grams based on the markings on the coin and the COA which are shown in pictures in posts earlier in this thread.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. You are correct.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never seen one before.. I think it is pretty nice.

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better shot of the "coin" side:

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably will never find it in a Coin Star machine.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".