Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Stack's Bowers Galleries is now on YouTube!

As many of you know, Stack's Bowers Galleries already has a presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. But we are now excited to announce that we are on YouTube as well. We will be posting (over the course of this coming year) videos from our archives. These videos will show discussions from some of the leading numismatist on coins that we have sold in the past. In the future, we hope to "Go Live" frequently during auctions to allow everyone the chance to see what we are selling. Drop on over to our YouTube Page (by clicking here) and hit SUBSCRIBE to see all of our future videos and updates.

Comments

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That wonderful. I like to use my 55" screen. Nice addition!

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10, 2018 3:22PM

Very cool.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@StacksBowersGalleries said:
    As many of you know, Stack's Bowers Galleries already has a presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. But we are now excited to announce that we are on YouTube as well. We will be posting (over the course of this coming year) videos from our archives. These videos will show discussions from some of the leading numismatist on coins that we have sold in the past. In the future, we hope to "Go Live" frequently during auctions to allow everyone the chance to see what we are selling. Drop on over to our YouTube Page (by clicking here) and hit SUBSCRIBE to see all of our future videos and updates.

I would love to see a live SBG auction :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@1630Boston We are certainly working towards that, and if all goes well then we may try this at the ANA. Yet to be decided, though.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing info here on this forum :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice feature... Thank you... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    MoneyMonkey1MoneyMonkey1 Posts: 104 ✭✭✭

I was able to watch the Baltimore auction I missed due to weather. The videos are excellent and almost as good as attending in person. Well done!

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like your Twitter @StacksBowersGalleries

I'll check you out on Youtube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file