Options
My coin helper
COINS MAKE CENTS
Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had to watch my in laws dog while they went on vacation. She decided she wanted to help label some coins.
Post some pictures of your "coin helpers"
6
Comments
She can probably grade them better than I can.
Your sniffer looks broke..
Hoard the keys.
That is a quality looking dog.
Corgi right? Peace Roy
BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW
My coin helper swallowed a nickel once... I did not know it, the vet spotted it when doing an x-ray for another issue. I suppose some metal detector will find it in the fields some day....
Cheers, RickO
Yes it's a corgi I also have a corgi as well.
Does anyone have pictures of there coin helpers?
HAPPY COLLECTING
One agree I did not want.
Haha that's funny
HAPPY COLLECTING