Options
D................
Swampboy
Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
D.........
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso
2
Comments
The only 'color' I have on ASE's are the painted one's my Mom bought me
.. and I know you do not need to see them... Cheers, RickO
"D" is for Dumped.......
Hoard the keys.
D is for......delicious, I just had a gourmet seafood pizza and it was delicious, squid, shrimp, octopus, clams, basil, motz, fresh diced jersey tomatoes. And dang gum it, I have leftovers. So D is also for dang gum it. Peace Roy
BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken oih82w8, DCW
Dahlonega gold.....?
DELIRIOUS
my take on D
Care to elaborate because we have no freaking idea what you are talking about.
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
me too
50th state
