Home Precious Metals
Options

Found these .925/2.5g bars at my lcs.

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting, thanks for sharing :smile:
    I wonder if that is a complete set?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    edited July 6, 2018 10:47AM

:smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that part of the Franklin Mint set of classic automobiles.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sterling silver bars issued by F.M? No premiums for most F.M. issued items.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    shinywhiteshinywhite Posts: 346 ✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    Interesting, thanks for sharing :smile:
    I wonder if that is a complete set?

I was told that it is. I looked online and can not find out anything more

• Options

@djm said:
    Is that part of the Franklin Mint set of classic automobiles.

Not sure. I can not really find too much about them. Tho, I was told it was a "complete" set

• Options

All that matters is that you found it interesting and worth buying, I like them :smile:
    I will do some research for you :smile:

• Options

@1630Boston said:
    All that matters is that you found it interesting and worth buying, I like them :smile:
    I will do some research for you :smile:

Thanks friend. Yes, I found them to be neat-O. I have not seen any like these since

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Cool find, congrats

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    NLLNLL Posts: 34

Very cool find

• Options
    AgBloxAgBlox Posts: 744 ✭✭

I had the complete set of these few years back. I don't recall the exact number but there are well over 100 different bars in the set. Comes in a "velvet" lined case like most FM items did.

• Options

@AgBlox said:
    I had the complete set of these few years back. I don't recall the exact number but there are well over 100 different bars in the set. Comes in a "velvet" lined case like most FM items did.

Yeah, I knew just these few wouldn't be a complete set. They are neat tho...you should wait and see what I got coming. Yall will be amazed!

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@AgBlox said:

You are correct. I was browsing about on the Gainesville website and they had at least 100 different bars like these ones.(of course, with different cars on them). So yeah, the whole collection of these is over 100 bars or so

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool bars.

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018 6:43PM

@shinywhite said:

They are neat tho...you should wait and see what I got coming. Yall will be amazed!

Well it's been 10 Days!
    What's New and Amazing already?
    :)

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too, had a full set in velvet lined box. Could not sell for any premium. Went to the smelter.

This was about 4 or 5 years ago. I think I remember there to be 125?

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

@rte592 said:

@shinywhite said:

They are neat tho...you should wait and see what I got coming. Yall will be amazed!

Well it's been 10 Days!
    What's New and Amazing already?
    :)

Still hadn't got it! I'm waiting and I'm told it will be in @ the middle of this month!..."oh, the agony of impatience "!