Has anyone here experienced this with PMG ?

Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've submitted all of my currencies for grading to PCGS. I recently joined PMG just to compare services, cost, accuracy, etc. Well, it's been 15 days since I've joined them and I haven't received anything from them. No instructions, submission form, nothing. I hope their submission timeline is acceptable, or I'll have to wait a year or longer to get my submissions back !!! :s

Any thoughts ?

Thanks !!! :)

Timbuk3

Comments

• USAFRETWIUSAFRETWI Posts: 409 ✭✭✭
    edited July 4, 2018 9:16PM

I didn’t get anything either, you get the submission forms online.

They were fast on my standard submission, back to me ahead of schedule.

• tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

@Timbuk3 said:
    I've submitted all of my currencies for grading to PCGS. I recently joined PMG just to compare services, cost, accuracy, etc. Well, it's been 15 days since I've joined them and I haven't received anything from them. No instructions, submission form, nothing. I hope their submission timeline is acceptable, or I'll have to wait a year or longer to get my submissions back !!! :s

Any thoughts ?

call them up and ask about your membership...ask how long their voucher submissions will take...why ask the forum when you can get the most accurate answer with a 5 minute phone call to the source of your concern?

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, received it today !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • @tomtomtomtom said:

@Timbuk3 said:

Any thoughts ?

call them up and ask about your membership...ask how long their voucher submissions will take...why ask the forum when you can get the most accurate answer with a 5 minute phone call to the source of your concern?

You took the words right out of my mouth tomtom. Hey Timbk3, I thought you were strictly a coin guy?

• You will like them, they are very good. All forms are available online and you can follow your submissions there too.

• synchrsynchr Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I didn't get a voucher but credit on my account for future submissions. I love PMG's status page about how far your items have progressed - PCGS just seemed to be a black hole

• jmbjmb Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

:) !!!

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Submitted (10) items to PMG for grading on 7/09/18, they received it on 7/13/18. Crossing my fingers on the turn-around time !!! :)

Timbuk3