Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Baseball Card Exchange Site

2»

Comments

• Options
    dmurphy3mvpdmurphy3mvp Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

@BALROG said:
    Dude. At ease. Yes you are the good buyer for the place. No, you should not post on message boards.
    Your personality is showing and at this point, that need to counter replies is weak. Your reputation is already tarnished. Would just simply suggest to stop posting.

Whatever you say, dude.

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974
    email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4

• Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Considering who is chiming in, Reed, don’t worry about it. There are plenty of us who value what you do and appreciate your participation here.

• Options
    PorkinsPorkins Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

@lahmejoon said:
    Considering who is chiming in, Reed, don’t worry about it. There are plenty of us who value what you do and appreciate your participation here.

Amen.

• Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2018 6:15PM

They still have work to do on the website. It doesn't display correctly on my Pixel Android phone.

Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think at this point reed, your responses are coming across as petty and unprofessional. I would have none of my employees responding to social media, trolls or not, with the tone you seem to have. Just not good for business.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    dmurphy3mvpdmurphy3mvp Posts: 264 ✭✭✭

As you can imagine Craig, I don't like being talked down to, so maybe it is you who should stop responding. You seem to be acting the same way you are accusing me of being.

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974
    email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, I didn't expect this from you Reed.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dmurphy3mvp said:
    As you can imagine Craig, I don't like being talked down to, so maybe it is you who should stop responding. You seem to be acting the same way you are accusing me of being.

The difference is you are representing a company here. I'm not. In your situation you don't have the luxury of speaking emotionally or candidly. You need to realize that you are not representing Reed right now, but BBCE. You better believe some people are getting a bad impression from this. Super bad for the business' image. I am surprised you can't see that.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Where is popcorn girl?

• Options
    ergoismergoism Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

@CrissCriss said:
    Good post. There was no overreacting on this thread at all.

Stop yelling.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@ergoism said:

@CrissCriss said:
    Good post. There was no overreacting on this thread at all.

Stop yelling.

Ha!