Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I know people get tired of eBay threads but read this one - Block this guy!

"dutchmen69" on eBay needs to be blocked by all you ebay sellers! He bought stuff from me 2 months ago, never paid and contacted me multiple thimes through e-mail saying he would pay. He never did and then e-mailed me asking why his coins had not shipped. That put me over the edge and I left 2 negatives. I got some BS negatives in return but it was worth the hit. I have had 3 different e-mails from other sellers in the last 2 weeks and they all have said they have not been paid yet either but afraid to leave feedback. Block him!!!!!

His negatives

Cameron Kiefer

Comments

• Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    This guy seems like a real "winner" on both sides of the buy/sell game.

Do you or anyone on here have a list of buyers to block?
  • Options
    OldnewbieOldnewbie Posts: 1,425 ✭✭
    Ok, I'm slow, how do I block bidders?
  • Options
    As I also sell on ebay, I never tire about reading threads about the trials and tribulations of ebay sellers.

He's blocked, thanks Cameron

Wally
  • Options
    It is in "my ebay" where you can block bidders. Go to the help section and search "block" and there will be a link.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    flaminioflaminio Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭
    Good call, Cam. This guy's a loser.

I don't know if there's a "universal" list of people to block, but I don't mind sharing *my* list:

ah-collectibles, anitacoin, apostleoflight, cccoin, centsles, coinbuyer88, gate-of-destiny, geraldazz, hibyexxx, hunterguy, kvalaz4567, lbianch, majorbigtime, rayagoldina, redtermite, rubydog12001, tealshark5, vingimbay, wethesource, wyck45, dutchmen69

Feel free to block any of those guys you see fit.
  • Options
    Cameron, Did you file NPBs on him? Three NPBs and he is suspended. Bill.
    USAF RET. 1963-1984

Successful BSTs with: Grote15, MadMarty, Segoja,cucamongacoin,metalsman.
  • Options

<< <i>Ok, I'm slow, how do I block bidders? >>

Link
  • Options

<< <i>Cameron, Did you file NPBs on him? Three NPBs and he is suspended. Bill. >>

No I didn't. I was going to but when he started e-mailing asking why it hadn't shipped when 2 days before he said "sorry I haven't paid" I knew it would go nowhere. I should have filed it and waited the week or whatever to go through the process but I was tired of his e-mails and hassle after a month. And he said I never answered my e-mails. Haha!

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Cameron, make sure you follow through with the unpaid item process. This guy has enough negatives for non payment that he should already be NARU'ed. Negatives won't do it, he needs three unpaid item strikes from three separate sellers to get the boot.
  • Options
    I didn't know that k6az. Do you have a link for the unpaid items location? I've never had to do it before.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Cam, When you file for final value fee return, use Non Paying Bidder for the reason and that will give him a strike--- 3 strikes and he is out. Bill.
    USAF RET. 1963-1984

Successful BSTs with: Grote15, MadMarty, Segoja,cucamongacoin,metalsman.
  • Options
    What K6AZ said. You gotta do the NPB thing. Otherwise, he just lives to screw someone else.

Here's your link.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570
    Unpaid Item disputes

eBay hides the page so no one will use it
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
  • Options
    Beat you guys with the link this time. Ha!

I'll just add that there are few things in life more satisfying than NPB/FVFing some eBay loser and having that be the straw that pushes them into NARUland. It's a treat I've enjoyed only once in my life.
  • Options

<< <i>Disputes must be filed within 45 days of the transaction date. >>

Thats what it is saying when I put it in.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Blocked. Thanks for the heads up.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I didn't see that this was an auction from November. In the future, always file for your fee credits in the time frame allowed. If just half of the people who have posted negatives had don't this, he'd be long gone.
  • Options
    Blocked

Thanks for the heads up Cameron image

• Options
    OldnewbieOldnewbie Posts: 1,425 ✭✭
    Ok, blocked. Thanks for the link!
  • Options
    Tough getting the undeserved Negatives but good job Cameron!! image
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Cameron. You've earned your 'good guy' designation for the week!

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    Blocked...image
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Blocked him ... Thanks for letting us know, Cam image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    Blocked, thanks Cammie.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done Deal !! Thanks Much.

That person is a real winner....
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't sell samples, am I safe??image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blocked-------Thank you !!

Ebay has actually made it easier to report NPB's.......On your eBay page, under the "Items I've Sold" column, after each buyer's ID it reads, "View payment status"......Next to this is a tiny box with a down arrow in it. Click in this box. The last choice is report a NPB.
    I was surprised to see it so easy because you used to really have to jump through hoops to do this.....image

Paul
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe that ebayer will learn just as I did.

Would you believe that four years ago, I actually paid for an item one YEAR AFTER I was supposed to and after I received a negative feedback from the seller. I deserved the negative feedback from that seller and never retaliated. I called the seller out of the blue and apologized and asked if he still would like me to complete the deal even though it was a year later. He nearly fell out of his chair. The seller and I get along just great since.

But then again, I left myself a negative feedback to myself on ebay when it was permitted!!!!! image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    wow, what horrible feedback!
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up on this guy Cameron.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    though i've never sold a thing on ebay, this was a very informative thread, thanks!

most of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your battle scars!!! wear them proudly!

K S
  • Options

<< <i>If I don't sell samples, am I safe??image >>

LOL. These were normal modern coins and not samplesimage

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options

<< <i>Good call, Cam. This guy's a loser.

I don't know if there's a "universal" list of people to block, but I don't mind sharing *my* list:

ah-collectibles, anitacoin, apostleoflight, cccoin, centsles, coinbuyer88, gate-of-destiny, geraldazz, hibyexxx, hunterguy, kvalaz4567, lbianch, majorbigtime, rayagoldina, redtermite, rubydog12001, tealshark5, vingimbay, wethesource, wyck45, dutchmen69

Feel free to block any of those guys you see fit. >>

Thanks.

Here's what my list had, mostly based on previous heads-up from forum members:

3190brad, 3511serge, bigshoppa2004, kingpinbossman199, my_daddies_demonite, now4377, sliderider

• Options
    sliderider. I wonder where he is these days?

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    imageBlocked-------Thanks Cam!

Glenn
  • Options
    Cameron, he's blocked... Here's my blocked list: stgaudens54, melvinca2o7r, cincos555, aejrw

I actually have a few more blocked but these guys deserve it...
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner
    NoEbayAuctionsForNow
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Blocked. Thanks for the heads up
  • Options

<< <i>sliderider. I wonder where he is these days?

Cameron Kiefer >>

Yeah, I was surprised he quit posting after the forum flamed him for retracting 40 bids in one month. He seemed to have a thicker skin than that.

I blocked him because his lame excuse for retracting the bids was unexpected medical bills. However, he was still actively bidding on several $50 to $100 coins when he said that, so the tooth fairy must have paid his bills for him all of a sudden. Yeah, right.
  • Options
    HeywoodHeywood Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭
    Flaminio-

Why is Centsles on your list?

I have bought some certified coins with no issues. ( Only PCGS/NGC not some of the other crap TPG).

I did a Neg look up and found one NRU left 65 with just "....."

didn't see many seller leave a neg.

A witty saying proves nothing- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor

does the truth become error because nobody will see it. -Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)
  • Options
    INXSINXS Posts: 1,202

<< <i>sliderider. I wonder where he is these days?

Cameron Kiefer >>

After the fiasco with his bidding and not paying he just left the forum , he has been gone about 6 months I guess.
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
  • Options
    Thanks Cam image

he is blocked
  • Options
    PrethenPrethen Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭
    Here's the complete list of buyers to block based on this thread:

ah-collectibles, anitacoin, apostleoflight, cccoin, centsles, coinbuyer88, gate-of-destiny, geraldazz, hibyexxx, hunterguy, kvalaz4567, lbianch, majorbigtime, rayagoldina, redtermite, rubydog12001, tealshark5, vingimbay, wethesource, wyck45, dutchmen69, 3190brad, 3511serge, bigshoppa2004, kingpinbossman199, my_daddies_demonite, now4377, sliderider, stgaudens54, melvinca2o7r, cincos555, aejrw

Anyone else to add?
  • Options
    stephunterstephunter Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭
    blocked
  • Options
    Gee, you guys haven't seen my list yet.

205355, 2mmachining, 40anchor, 721airps, 7h1utw, 9803brookview, ah-canada, akwedow, alex66d, allen3.5, anglefires, anitacoin, artifical_toner_coindocphd, batman_cometh, beend1, blkchevy6, bltmst, bluebird61, bobks68, boiled_meat_cakes, brickboytx, bullardc525, cccoin, ccdaddy28, cfirmejr, chuckhugh, clam43, coinbuyer88, coinhunter419, coinpatch, coleluvscoins, dancharos, dannnyboy1969, dasneal, ddbigcat, dealmein1998, deerslayer454, devildog1057, dfralic2032, dlb1958, dlbdeb, dnadig, dominus.thewolf, donnnnner, elroi1, erosen2993, falkman1, fshermn, gamblinglady_61, geraldazz, glaciergoldens, globepaul, goejung, goinplatinum, grant0486, gypsymisfit, havinfun77707, hcandme, hunter1812, hunterguy, icecreambaseball, ilwaco52, insularut, jacob109, jamcnerney, jamieotto, jayzson, jda710, jhall28488, john-boy6, js-rail, jsmsls1, kim36btv, kramdon2003, lacrossegollum, ldf55, leandra.collectibles, legacyholdings, lorenzotx, mackbolant, mattcoinz, mcollins1hog, merrillwh, mikecouil, mjsuperkickz, modern_coin_guy, myminnfam94ir, mysonbrad, nanke22, nozaken, numismagician, pepperdoodles, phoenix2557, purplephantomz26, pwatz2000, pyang1, qquanto, rayagoldina, romanw2003, ronanfred, rosecreekantiques, roselynn2, roybatty2029, rpscoins, runningbacks, santooro, seriouscoins, sevenfooter71, snowflakecoins, sockmon, sundindomi, super_silver, thepuck01, thorr40, tnfc, tomerff, topsinpops, uribe2003, venturebuyer, viccaruso, wallwebber, wethesource, whofarted!, wjl32, wmmor1vfq, xwesterngirl, yairi, dutchmen69
  • Options

<< <i>Gee, you guys haven't seen my list yet. >>

Heh. I don't think Nixon had so many enemies imageimage
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Surprising ah-collectibles isn't on your list, Eric...
  • Options
    It's not on there for a reason.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gee, you guys haven't seen my list yet.

205355, 2mmachining, 40anchor, 721airps, 7h1utw, 9803brookview, ah-canada, akwedow, alex66d, allen3.5, anglefires, anitacoin, artifical_toner_coindocphd, batman_cometh, beend1, blkchevy6, bltmst, bluebird61, bobks68, boiled_meat_cakes, brickboytx, bullardc525, cccoin, ccdaddy28, cfirmejr, chuckhugh, clam43, coinbuyer88, coinhunter419, coinpatch, coleluvscoins, dancharos, dannnyboy1969, dasneal, ddbigcat, dealmein1998, deerslayer454, devildog1057, dfralic2032, dlb1958, dlbdeb, dnadig, dominus.thewolf, donnnnner, elroi1, erosen2993, falkman1, fshermn, gamblinglady_61, geraldazz, glaciergoldens, globepaul, goejung, goinplatinum, grant0486, gypsymisfit, havinfun77707, hcandme, hunter1812, hunterguy, icecreambaseball, ilwaco52, insularut, jacob109, jamcnerney, jamieotto, jayzson, jda710, jhall28488, john-boy6, js-rail, jsmsls1, kim36btv, kramdon2003, lacrossegollum, ldf55, leandra.collectibles, legacyholdings, lorenzotx, mackbolant, mattcoinz, mcollins1hog, merrillwh, mikecouil, mjsuperkickz, modern_coin_guy, myminnfam94ir, mysonbrad, nanke22, nozaken, numismagician, pepperdoodles, phoenix2557, purplephantomz26, pwatz2000, pyang1, qquanto, rayagoldina, romanw2003, ronanfred, rosecreekantiques, roselynn2, roybatty2029, rpscoins, runningbacks, santooro, seriouscoins, sevenfooter71, snowflakecoins, sockmon, sundindomi, super_silver, thepuck01, thorr40, tnfc, tomerff, topsinpops, uribe2003, venturebuyer, viccaruso, wallwebber, wethesource, whofarted!, wjl32, wmmor1vfq, xwesterngirl, yairi, dutchmen69 >>

Hey, I recognize some of those.....compucheap, madmartyk, sampleslab ..... wow! image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I figured as much...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file