Home Expos General Information and Discussion

Welcome

Greetings from the Long Beach Coin, Stamp and Collectibles Expo! We have noticed that there are a lot of dealers and attendees alike who typically post about the show in the U.S. Coin Forum. We wanted to provide you your own forum to talk about the Expo, get information, leave feedback and talk amongst yourselves about if you are going, what you are bringing, show reports etc.

We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?!

The upcoming show is May 31-June 2, 2012. Happy Posting and welcome to the Expos forum!

Email me at lbexpo@collectors.com or call (949)567-1104 for table information!

Thanks,
Taryn Warrecker
Show Coordinator

Comments

• ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Taryn, this should be very helpful! Personally for me, I love the Long Beach show and very much look forward to each show. I will be happy to post my next show report here!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?! >>

This forum JUST earned its keep!

I did not know that CC Members got Free Admission privileges!

I did not know that Set Registry Participants got Free Admission privileges.

Thank You!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    A question:

Is there any possibility that the Santa Clara Show will be ressurrected?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

• << <i>

<< <i>We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?! >>

This forum JUST earned its keep!

I did not know that CC Members got Free Admission privileges!

I did not know that Set Registry Participants got Free Admission privileges.

Thank You! >>

Free Admission for CC, Set Reg, PCGS Auth. Dealers etc. is something NEW that we're starting at the upcoming show. Very excited to extend free admission to our CU "family members"!

• << <i>A question:

Is there any possibility that the Santa Clara Show will be ressurrected? >>

No. We will not be resurrecting the Santa Clara Show. But, we are putting a ton of focus and hard work into growing and improving Long Beach!

• << <i>Thanks Taryn, this should be very helpful! Personally for me, I love the Long Beach show and very much look forward to each show. I will be happy to post my next show report here! >>

Thank you Charmy! LOVE your post show reports and pictures!
  • mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the June show. The PCGS enthusiasm at the last show was a very welcome improvement. I hope this continues in June as the changes so far have been very positive.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news to hear that us members will get free admission to the shows. Will each of the folks at the front desk have the full list of members or will we have to prove membership in some other way?

I was always disappointed in the past that the show advertised $2 off admission for members of area coin clubs, but then required to see a membership card. Well my club never issued membership cards so I couldn't get the deal.
  • Hi Taryn!
    How would we got about getting free admission to the show?

Thanks!
    Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!

• << <i>Hi Taryn!
    How would we got about getting free admission to the show?

Thanks!
    Brian >>

Sorry to take so long in my reply! I wanted to make sure I was giving out accurate information.

We want everyone that is a part of our CU family to get free admission. Whether it's through PCGS, PSA, PSE, Collectors Corner, Set Registry...etc., etc.

If you have registered as a member of any of our companies, we will find a way to get you your free admission. We're working on the particulars. As soon I know how we're going to get that admission ticket to you, I'll let you know to keep an eye out for it.

-Taryn
  • Thanks for the reply Taryn! I'm looking forward to attending the Long Beach Collectibles Show in late May/Early June!

Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!

• << <i>Thanks for the reply Taryn! I'm looking forward to attending the Long Beach Collectibles Show in late May/Early June!

Brian >>

Great! I look forward to hearing your feedback after the show.