Home U.S. Coin Forum

teletrade

bought a coin from them on the 22nd still hasnt shipped.you can bet if i owed them money they would be on me like a duck on a june bug. i know they are in the process of moving but they should have anticipated all of this beforehand.

Comments

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I owe them $$ - haven't heard from them. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacks/bowers and teletrade are not known for there speedy shipping
    may the fonz be with you...always...
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭

Must be backlogged from taking a couple days off for Thanksgiving and from moving. Although aggrivating, I wouldn't sweat it.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • they sure not having any problems with selling them though & raking in our money.lol
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all want our stuff immediately.
    Have you tried giving them a polite call and asking what the expected ship time is?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Monday all I got was a busy signal - today the phone rings and no one answers. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teletrade just moved its entire operation this past week. Probably explains what I am reading.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Just got through and talked with them.

"I'll try and transfer you, but nothing is working...." image

Grammer edit.....
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to login to their website @ 10:30, it was not working. Tried to email their tech dept. with the screen info, it wouldn't go through! Last night they had a screen up saying their phones weren't working but it had no bearing on bidding, not very good service. I also have an order from 11/22 that has not shipped. 4 strikes imho!
  • There's a reason I tend to steer clear of TT unless they have something I really want. Spent $600 on Merc Dimes with them (My first auction win) about 4 months ago, and it took them nearly two weeks after I paid to ship... BS.

To be fair, Heritage also took 11 days to ship me some Merc Dimes, too...
  • nutmegnutmeg Posts: 345 ✭✭
    I bought a coin on Nov. 23rd. My payment was received. Still waiting.

<< <i>Monday all I got was a busy signal - today the phone rings and no one answers. image >>

That's because I have caller ID and see your number image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>Just got through and talked with them.

"I'll try and transfer you, but nothing is working...." image

Grammer edit..... >>

"Grammer"? image

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
    Their website has stated for the past several days that their phone lines were not working. They give an alternate phone number for you to reach them on.

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
    The OP may wish to contact Teletrade to find out the status of the purchase.
  • To all Teletrade customers:

I truly apologize for the shipping delays. This is our first week in our new building and the entire week of Thanksgiving was spent packing and moving. This combined with the Thanksgiving holiday has put us behind in shipping. All paid auction invoices from the week of 11/21 will be shipped this week. All paid auction invoices from this week (11/28) will be shipped by early next week. By the end of next week, we will be completely caught up and will return to our standard shipping practice of shipping paid invoices within 24 to 48 hours of receiving payment.

Please dont hesitate to contact us at 1-800-949-2646. Our phones are now in full working order.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Brian

Brian: Don't we all get compensation for all the pain and suffering we endured this past week image

Hey ... while you are here, tell us about that 25th Anniversary 2 day Teletrade sale you have planned for later this month. 25 years of Teletrade ... man ... I still have the very first video of Teletrade's very first auction. Can you believe they actually mailed videos of the coins to its customers back then to plug into our VCR machines! And, that was "state of the art" back then!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

<< <i>To all Teletrade customers:

I truly apologize for the shipping delays. This is our first week in our new building and the entire week of Thanksgiving was spent packing and moving. This combined with the Thanksgiving holiday has put us behind in shipping. All paid auction invoices from the week of 11/21 will be shipped this week. All paid auction invoices from this week (11/28) will be shipped by early next week. By the end of next week, we will be completely caught up and will return to our standard shipping practice of shipping paid invoices within 24 to 48 hours of receiving payment.

Please dont hesitate to contact us at 1-800-949-2646. Our phones are now in full working order.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Brian >>

Thanks Brian.

Btw.....all the talk got me going and I won a coin last night.....can you just move that to the top of the list so I can rub it in on the others? Mmmkay, thanks image
    (no, really, I did win a coin last night!)

• I've had this happen also same auction
  • Wondercoin,

You are right on. Our Anniversary Sale on 12/11 and 12/12 is shaping up to be a pretty amazing event with some really great, fresh coins - Over $3m of value offered in the special 2-day event!. Something for everyone, including 6-figure rarities.

Sunday's auction just got uploaded LINK and Monday's will be up later today.

Some highlights include:

Lot #: 1044, 1858 1C PCGS PR64 J-191 - PCGS has certified 20 at this level with a mere five finer.
    Lot #: 1053, 1863 1C NGC PR66 CAM RB J-299 - NGC has certified a total of three patterns of which one is at this level with a mere one finer.
    Lot #: 1137, 1913 1C NGC PR65 RB - NGC has certified 47 coins at this level with 27 finer.
    Lot #: 1144, 1914D 1C NGC MS65 RD . - NGC has certified 19 coins at this level with a mere five finer.
    Lot #: 1156, 1916 1C NGC PR65 BN - NGC has certified this single coin at this level with a mere four finer.
    Lot #: 1157, 1916 1C NGC PR65 RB - Rainbow Toned. NGC has certified 20 coins at this level with 13 finer.
    Lot #: 1181, 1927 1C NGC MS67 RD - NGC has certified 17 coins at this level with none finer.
    Lot #: 1184, 1929 1C NGC MS67 RD - NGC has certified 36 coins at this level with none finer.
    Lot #: 1194, 1931S 1C PCGS MS64 RB - Low Mintage Only 866,000-Key Date
    Lot #: 1234, 1936D 1C NGC MS68 RD - NGC has certified a mere three coins at this level with none finer.
    Lot #: 1533, 1871 2C PCGS PR67 RD CAM - 960+ Proof coins minted for this date. PCGS has certified this single coin at this level with none finer.
    Lot #: 1925, 1879 10C NGC PR67 CAM - NGC has certified  11 coins at this level with a mere two finer.
    Lot #: 2136, 1878 20C PCGS PR65 - Only 600 Proof coins minted for this date. PCGS has certified 23 coins at this level with 12 finer.
    Lot #: 2342, 1809 50C PCGS MS65 III Edge - Finest Single Coin Certified by PCGS.
    Lot #: 2349, 1821 50C PCGS MS50 O-105a - PCGS has certified this single coin at this level as O-105 with a mere one finer.
    Lot #: 2363, 1832 50C PCGS MS63 SM Letters O-122 - PCGS has certified this single coin at this level as O-122 with a mere one finer.
    Lot #: 3162, 1878 S$1 NGC MS66 PL 7 Tail Feathers (Rev 1878) - NGC has certified a mere five coins at this level with none finer.
    Lot #: 3268, 1879S S$1 PCGS MS63 Vam-50 Rev 1878 Top-100 - PCGS has certified this single coin at this level as VAM-50 with none finer.
    Lot #: 3949, 1893S S$1 NGC MS50 - Low Mintage Only 100,000
    Lot #: 4062, 1900 S$1 NGC PR66 CAM - There were 912 Proof coins minted for this date. NGC has certified 19 coins at this level with 14 finer.
    Lot #: 4699, 1883 $1 Gold NGC PR62 CAM - NGC has certified this coin at this level with a mere six finer.
    Lot #: 4732, 1911D $2.5 Gold NGC MS61 - Key Date-Pleasing Surfaces
    Lot #: 4742, 1914 $2.5 Gold NGC PR64 - NGC has certified 25 coins at this level with 42 finer.
    Lot #: 4750, 1926 $2.5 Gold PCGS MS65 - Nice Example-High Grade
    Lot #: 4805, 1893CC $5 Gold NGC MS62 - Well struck. Pleasing surfaces. There were 60,000 coins minted for this issue.
    Lot #: 4887, 1913 $10 Gold NGC MS66 - NGC has certified 14 coins at this level with a mere one finer.
    Lot #: 4897, 1857S $20 Gold PCGS MS64 SS Cntrl America 20A Spkd Shld - S.S. Central America Shipwreck
    Lot #: 4929, 1920S $20 Gold NGC MS63 - 40-60 coins known to survive in Mint State-NGC has certified 18 coins at this level with 28 finer.
    Lot #: 4934, 2009 $20 Gold PCGS MS70 First Strike PL Ultra High Relief - PCGS has certified just 18 coins at this highest grade. First ever coin certified MS70 PL First Strike by PCGS!

PM me and we will ship your 3187 and 3188 Anniversary auction purchases for FREE!
    Teletrade - Nice to see you posting here. In the past, a few of your prior leaders took the position that they preferred not posting here. Reasonable men will differ, but I always felt that was not the right decision, especially when board members in good faith had legitimate questions about this or that concerning Teletrade. As I mentioned in my last posting, Teletrade was a pioneer in the field of bringing coins to auction using the latest technology. I hope that continues in the future. I do my fair share of buying and selling with Teletrade ... I even did enough buying to receive a free 1 oz. American Gold Eagle coin a couple months ago, which was really a nice touch. Some might argue that it only amounts to a 1% or so added bonus on your purchases, but, in all fairness, I do not see any other auction houses mailing me out a 1 oz. gold eagle coin with the same level of purchases. Keep up the good work guys.

Wondercoin
  • georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Brian! Nice to see you here. Now Wondercoin wont have to spend time defending Teletrade from the occasional gang-mentality attacks that crop up here with some regularity.

Sundays Dec 11 auction looks awesome... can't wait to see Mondays!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file