Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2011 ANNIVERSARY post only if order after 4:30 has been "in stock reserved" or if your cc

If so, please post the OFFICIAL Us Mint order time (EST) on your US Mint order pag. I'm trying to figure out if they are hitting any waiting list orders yet as I'm sure many others are also.

Comments

• Options
    No. My 5:06 pm and 5:35 pm ET order are still "In-Process". No Dear John e-mail from the mint either.

My guess is a 50% shot at the 5:06 order and 30% at the 5:35 order. That leaves a 15% chance of a complete shut-out.

Just my gueses.............
  • Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    Have orders in at 4:58 PM for 2 sets and 5:07 PM for 3 sets. in process backordered

my co worker had ordered really late around 10:00pm and has not received any cancel emails and in process backorderd ( 5 singles with each using a mint gift cert on each.)
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    5.02 still in process, no email.

In getting really impatient now...

Dennis
  • Options
    fiveNdimefiveNdime Posts: 1,088 ✭✭
    my mint confirmation email is @ 1:30 PST.

i show backordered.
    No CC charge as of 5pm PST yesterday.
    BST transactions: guitarwes; glmmcowan; coiny; nibanny; messydesk
  • Options
    Hello

My email came to me at Thu 10/27/2011 12:18 PM EST and my card was charged today

Hope this helps

Cliff

I am sorry. I did not see the 4:30 time frame.
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the latest order time to be shipped is at this point? Mine is a later order of 3:23 and it is in stock and reserved.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, so much for "post only if your order after 430 has been "in stock and reserved."
    Have at it, ya maniacs!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    My email order confirm came at 12:14 pm on 10-27.

I got an email last night at ~9:30 PM EST saying my order shipped 11-8 & it included a UPS tracking #.
    US Mint site says '5 units shipped on 11/08/2011'.
    No coins this AM from UPS!
    UPS.com still has no record of the tracking #. It was generated sometime before 9:30 last night.
    The Mint says 'keep checking back'.
    ALL of my previous orders from the Mint have arrived the next day.
    I sure hope this will all be moot tomorrow AM, but it sure is FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning when I woke up this morning; now I feel like I found a lump of coal in my stocking.
    Maybe Santa will turn my lump of coal into a diamond (25 silver ones, anyway!!).image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file