Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1st Submission results! Guess-the-Grade-2 GRADES POSTED

EDIT: No one guessed all of the grades. smokincoin came closest guessing 3/4 but improperly guessing the genuine code 94

I got my first free 8 submissions back from PCGS last month (all Morgans). PCGS assigned the following grades:

AU-58 - 1 ea.
MS-62 - 1 ea.
MS-63 - 1 ea.
MS-64 - 3 ea.
PCGS Genuine - 2 ea.

Images of the second 4 coins are depicted below. Your challenge is to correctly guess the grade of each coin. If multiple posters guess all of the grades correctly, then as a tie-breaker, the first person to guess the Genuine Coin and it's condition code correctly wins! The Genuine coin is either 92 or 94.

Oh, and the winner will receive the PCGS Genuine slabbed coin depicted in the OP.

The Second 4 coins are:

1898-O
1899-O
1900-O

RULES: No Edits please. One of the 4 dates above came back PCGS genuine. The other three have bonafide grades. I am ending this contest and the other contest Midnight Friday Sept. 9th EDT. The winner of this contest will receive the PCGS Genuine slabbed coin from this post. You can double your chances of winning if you take a chance In this Thread too!.

NOTE at least one of the four coins below did not grade and came back PCGS Genuine

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Good luck!

Cheers!

Kirk
"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file