Home Precious Metals

*** The Official June Precious Metals Buy, Sell & Trade Thread ***

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of June, 2011.

Once July comes around we can make a new thread and let this one drop away to the pits of forum purgatory.

Comments

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
    Sold.
  • 2004-W Silver Eagle PCGS PR 70 DCAM!photos imageimage
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

I have 20 ASE's various years... all in plastic airtite like holders...

One is painted, one has beautiful toning. Spot + 2, paid with some no fee method.

Sold pending payment!

• gene1978gene1978 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭
    WTB: Silver Bars, Rounds, AGE, & ASE.

PM what you have and your price.
    GOOD BST DEALS: cohodk, mikescoins, GritsMan, spinaker2000,
    My Ebay Auctions

• Also have some 1 oz Engelhard bars. Looking for 42 each same deal as above with regard to shipping. 22 available.

+ Actual shipping cost (first class delivery/signature/insurance) or (priority flat rate small box/signature/insurance) cost should be in the 5-18 dollar range)

Also, you can reduce prices by3% if paying via paypal gift. I'm good for it.

Offers Also considered.
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • Wish I had the funds.....sweet pic Smitty!
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    SOLD
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭

Fresh roll of '08 Silver Eagles in tube..........$825 shipped paid by check, M.O., Paypal gift. (add 2.9% for regular paypal)

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bump for my edit
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

Thanks!
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
  • bumo for edit
    I have 30 mixed date ASE's... 20 in a govt tube, 10 are free standing.

Sell for spot + 2, split shipping.

I also have 25 flawless prospectors from the 80's.... all one year but I don't remember what year... Also sell for Spot + 2.
  • I am looking for any 5 oz silver bars. Shoot me a PM with what you have.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FS 2010 P five oz ATBs - mint sealed

Any two for $715 includes insured priority mail delivery. Selling in sets of two for shipping purposes. Price firm. Payment by postal money order or paypal (add the paypal fee of $20.73). I am responsible for shipment until signed for at your address. Ship same day upon receipt of payment, will send tracking info. These were purchased directly from the mint by myself and family members.

Remaining inventory:
    Yellowstone (2)
    Hot Springs (1)
    Yosemite (2)

I also have a brand new unsealed 2010 P 5 oz. Hot Springs for $345 if purchased with any (2) above. My dad forgot he was not supposed to open the sealed box when he received the first coin. It did give me a chance to see one in hand, very nice, I like the finish but I have no plans to collect them. No additional paypal fee on this one.

20 ASE's in original mint tubes:

I have not cherry picked these tubes, I do not submit ASE's for grading. These were purchased strictly for the bullion. $820 each (firm price) delivered, postal money order or paypal (add 2.9%, $23.78 per roll for paypal) only. Shipping registered priority insured, coins are my responsibility until signed for at your address. No single purchase by any buyer $10K or over (I'm too lazy to do the required $10K paperwork).

Remaining tubes:
    1987 - (1)
    1989 - (1)
    1991 - (1)
    1992 - (1)
    1993 - (11)
    2001 - (1)
    2003 - (1)
    2004 - (3)
    2005 - (1)
    2007 - (5)
    2008 - (2)
    2009 - (9)
    2010 - (5)

Successful BST transactions with colts900, taxmad, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, nederveit and 7over8.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    6 (30ozs) 2010 ATB in PCGS Proof-Like First Strike for $1500 or Trade. Pics and grade report on BST.

Will trade for certified MS Morgans/Peace or bullion.

BST Link
  • gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    20 less common 1oz silver bars from Engelhard Canada. These feature the "bull" logo on the lower right. All 20 bars sold as 1 lot for $850 shipped via paypal GIFT option, or $875 via regular paypal. Will not seperate.

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭
  • DLBackDLBack Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Silver and Gold For Sale:

All items are in my possession. I only ship to the continental US. Check/MO/PayPal (with 3% for fees) accepted for payment. I will cover shipping and will use UPS or US Postal Service for shipping.

(1) Roll 2007 Silver Eagles $765.00 shipped SOLD & Delivered

(10) American Silver Eagles $385.00 shipped
    Includes 1987 (2), 1988-92, 94, 06 (2)

Turkish Gold Bullion Coin - SOLD - Currently MIA - Refunded
    100 Kurush (1923/58 = minted 1983?) .917 Au
    0.2126 AGW Gold

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Roll - 40 - 90% Silver Washington Quarters 1964 and Older... Mixed circulated dates 1940's, 50's, 60's.

Asking "SALE PENDING" Shipped via Priority Mail, Fully Insured, w/ Delivery Conf.

Payment via USPS Money Order or Paypal (No Upcharge) - No returns on bullion.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
    20 Silver Eagles in govt tube. 17 are 1994, 1 from 1991, 1 from 1992 and 1 from 2002.

770 delivered.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have these listed over on the coins BST, but since they are bullion thought some here may be interested in a look as well. Prices include shipping, contact me with any questions or comments. Thanks.

Full Roll and a Half of Thirty 1993-P Jefferson 250th Anniversary Silver Dollars (all MS68 or better) - $900

If you're looking to buy a roll or more of silver dollars to put away why buy a roll of boring Morgan Dollars in XF/AU condition? Instead, you can have a roll and a half of superb gem quality silver dollars with absolutely no wear and no loss of silver due to such wear.

I have a full roll and a half of 30 1993-P Thomas Jefferson 250th Anniversary (1743-1993) Silver Dollars which were taken right out of mint packaging and put directly into 2.5"x2.5" Saflips without ever being touched. All coins are at least MS68 quality and most are likely MS69. There might even be some in MS70 in here as well but who really knows. If you're feeling lucky, they're already ready to go in for a grading submission. I would have had them graded myself but just didn’t think they were worth enough of a premium in MS70 to cover the cost of grading and the time involved to sell them. Many of the coins also have a little bit of rim toning on them which is also cool.

The coins are the same composition and weight as the old 90% Morgan and Peace Dollars, but these will technically get you more silver for your money since unlike most rolls of Morgan and Peace Dollars there will be absolutely zero wear and absolutely zero silver loss on these Jefferson Dollars. At $40/oz silver, a silver dollar has approximately $31 worth of silver.

If you want a larger (or smaller) quantity of these Jefferson Silver Dollars, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal!

2010 America the Beautiful 5 oz. Silver Quarter Set “raw” - $1250 ***6/20 update PRICE REDUCED to $1200***

I have three different sets of these available (originally ordered from MTB, Fidelitrade and Prudential Bache). Each set is uncertified and in capsules (the PB set is in plastic flips). The coins look at least proof like to me and several would grade DMPL. I really don’t know how to grade these but I think they would average about MS68PL or MS68DMPL. Perhaps there are a couple higher grades, maybe a couple lower grades. I have a set in PCGS MS68DMPL that I have been comparing with and these look about the same to me. The only coin worth special mention is that one of the Yosemite coins I received has a significant strikethrough. Not only that, but the foreign object that made the strikethrough has been retained on the coin’s surface. Photos of that error are listed below. If you’re interested in a set, let me know whether you want the strikethrough or not. I thought about getting them graded, but given the expense to do so (over $50 per coin) it just doesn’t seem worth it.

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
  • AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    PAYMENT: I accept paypal, Postal money orders, and checks. Checks will be held until they clear unless we've made previous arrangements. I am sorry, but I am not able to accept Paypal Gift payments.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    PRICES BASED ON SPOT OF $1503

SALE #1: (NYD)
    Several sovereigns available. These are Au/Bu coins They are dated
    AU's: 1912, 1928
    BU's: 1925, 1927, 1931, 1958

Each is AGW .2354
    Pay by paypal: $363each, plus $3 shipping
    Pay by check/MO: $353 each, plus $3 shipping
    Shipping will be reduced for multiple purchases

SALE #2: (DCR)
    1975 Cook Islands 100-Dollar gold coin. Composition is .900 gold; AGW .2778: Bicentennial return of Captain James Cook from his 2nd Pacific voyage.
    Pay by paypal: $430, plus $3 Shipping
    Pay by check/MO: $417, plus $3 shipping

imageimage

SALE #3: (NXL)
    1976 British Virgin Islands 100-Dollar Proof gold coin. Composition is .900 gold; AGW .2054
    Pay by Paypal: $318, plus $3 shipping
    Pay by check/MO: $308, plus $3 shipping

imageimage

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to sell all of this below as 1 lot.
    There is a total weight of 45.336 Troy ounces here according to coinflation.com

Melt value on the mercs - 554.62
    Melt value on the halves- 188.70
    Melt value on the dollars- 833.92

Total melt value is $1577.24 - I'm asking for $1620 delivered.

Here's the breakdown...

220 Mercury dimes. (Most from the 30's & 40'S, about 6 or 7 in the 20's - No culls or damaged coins, average VF grade)
    15 Half Dollars - (12 AU+ 1964 Kennedies and 3 VF/XF Franklins)
    19 Peace dollars - (Most are XF+, about 5 or 6 are AU, 1 of them would grade Fine, all are problem free original)
    12 Morgan dollars - ( 7 are pre-1921 and 5 are 1921 assorted mint marks. 1 morgan has been cleaned)

• morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for 1/4 oz. AGE's any date, unc. only.
    Scott
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO