Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Can anyone provide me the diagnostics for 1854 large cent varieties?

Have a nice unc but would like to attribute it. Would appreciate the help

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    If it's large, made of copper, has ONE CENT on the reverse and 1854 on the obverse, I'll attribute it for you... It's an 1854 Large Cent! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    superpsychmdsuperpsychmd Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭
    Funny, but somehow I think it gets a bit more complex than that for some.

You sound like a gold collector, not too many varieties there to worry about then, LOL
  • Options
    LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Have a nice unc but would like to attribute it. Would appreciate the help >>

There are about 29 varieties, but if you can put up a large,,,LARGE , clear,,,CLEAR
    image I'm sure someone here would give you the variety.

p.s. Did I mention it has to be a large & clear image? image
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If it's large, made of copper, has ONE CENT on the reverse and 1854 on the obverse, I'll attribute it for you... It's an 1854 Large Cent! >>

Looks like some people will post anything to boost their counts.....regardless, the late dates are very difficult to attribute properly, even for the experts. If you really need to know, and don't get a satisfactory answer here, Bob Grellman attributes them for a very small fee.
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's an N-8 image

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If it's large, made of copper, has ONE CENT on the reverse and 1854 on the obverse, I'll attribute it for you... It's an 1854 Large Cent! >>

Looks like some people will post anything to boost their counts.....regardless, the late dates are very difficult to attribute properly, even for the experts. If you really need to know, and don't get a satisfactory answer here, Bob Grellman attributes them for a very small fee. >>

That was mean... now I'm out of Kleenex! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's an N-8 image

image >>

And a very Nice N-8 it is!
    ED

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights