Home U.S. Coin Forum

How much is the e-bay listing fee for a $315.00 item?

and then how much do they take if it sells at $315.00 ? so listing fee plus commission on sale on a $315.00 but it now item is? thanks image

Comments

• commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,084 ✭✭✭
    Link.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>and then how much do they take if it sells at $315.00 ? so listing fee plus commission on sale on a $315.00 but it now item is? thanks image >>

$314.99 image

When you list an item, the listing fees and selling fees are revealed... at that time, you can decide if you want to sell it on eBay or just donate it to Goodwill! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
    You could always post it on the BST - no charge!
  • RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077

<< <i>...and then how much do they take if it sells at $315.00 ? so listing fee plus commission on sale on a $315.00 but it now item is? thanks >>

I've sold quite a few coins around that price and figure I net about $284 or 90%. I then have to pay to deliver the item.
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listing fees are next to nothing and sometimes are free. It's the final value fees, Paypal fees,
    Postal and Insurance fees and your time that add up. I figure it's 20% of the sales price.
    Sell it on the BST for 20% below retail and you'll do just as well (unless you offer Paypal).
    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you get scamed you lose and pay fee's. BST for me. image

Hoard the keys.
  • frnklnlvrfrnklnlvr Posts: 2,750
    Auction format FVF is $28.35

BIN FVF is $21.90

Paypal fees $9.44
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think wingsrule had it right to begin with. sell it on bst. why pay fleecebay
  • johnsim03johnsim03 Posts: 992 ✭✭
    Your first 50 listings per calendar month on eBay are free - no listing fees. All you pay is the final value fee and other associated costs (PayPal and Shipment).
    John
    John C. Knudsen, LM ANA 2342, LM CSNS 337
    SFC, US Army (Ret.) 1974-1994
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If in your first fifty listing it is Free. If not it costs $2.00 to list with a opening price of $315.00.
  • notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Your first 50 listings per calendar month on eBay are free - no listing fees. All you pay is the final value fee and other associated costs (PayPal and Shipment). John >>

I keep seeing people making this claim but ebay charges me for all of my listings. --Jerry
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Your first 50 listings per calendar month on eBay are free - no listing fees. All you pay is the final value fee and other associated costs (PayPal and Shipment). John >>

I keep seeing people making this claim but ebay charges me for all of my listings. --Jerry >>

You have a store it does not apply then. I was being charged to until I closed it down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file