Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Davenport Taler Catalogs for Sale

I'm continuing my spring cleaning and came across some more coin books that may be of interest to the Taler collectors.

Davenport catalogs as follows:
European Crowns 1484-1600;.................................................$135
German Talers 1500-1600;.....................................................$165
German Chruch and City Talers 2nd Edition 1600-1700;..........$25
German Talers 1700-1800;.....................................................$25
German Secular Talers 1600-1700;.........................................$32
European Crowns and Talers Since 1800;.................................$12
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the above...........................................................................$350

Prices were set as the lowest price for thee same volume on Amazon, plus a buck or two for shipping.
Prices include shipping via media mail, insured for the pricier ones. All are in nice shape with the exception of the Secular taler one having some abrasions on the spine. I'll get some pictures up but probably not until tomorrow.

Also some Krauses left over from last time, now with prices including shipping vis USPS book rate.

Standard Catalog List:
17th Century: 2nd edition.............................................................$20
20th Century: 32nd, 33rd, 34th edition (2005,2006,2007)...........$10 each; $25 all three.

Sorry, no Paypal or international shipping.

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Ever think of giving them to the library in your area for reference? You can get a Charitable deduction if you want it.image
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Wow, more interest than I anticipated. I'll work through the expressions of interest in the order the PMs were received and update as I go.

Library gets anything I can't sell here.
  • Options
    olmanjonolmanjon Posts: 1,187
    I would be interested in the 17th century one. Have started a collection of chinese cash coins. These coins go way back so I need to buy older catalogs to acclimate them. Also have an interest in the german catalog also. How much would you want for the two of them? Hope no one else is interested in them first.image Give me a pm.
    Olmanjon(John Allen)
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py
  • Options
    List updated to reflect first round of sales.

@olmanjon: The 17th century does not cover cash coins. I believe there is a separate catalog to cover those.
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    I miss your coin pimping days image
  • Options
    Sorry man, coin pimp burnout just too many demands on my time!
  • Options
    olmanjonolmanjon Posts: 1,187
    Got the German book from Jammin. Sweet book-not a mark on it-no pun intended. Thanks for a great addition to my coin books.
    Olmanjon
    Proud recipiant of the Lord M "you suck award-March-2008"
    http://bit.ly/bxi7py
  • Options

<< <i>Got the German book from Jammin. Sweet book-not a mark on it-no pun intended. Thanks for a great addition to my coin books.
    Olmanjon >>

Glad to hear you are happy with it! Not to worry, there are plenty of marks inside the book. image