Home Precious Metals
Options

Short sellers now screaming of a buy side silver conspiracy

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite part:

"What we are seeing is the massive unwinding of a silver price control conspiracy that many of us predicted, in public or private for many years. The biggest scam in world history is ending. Sellers are now desperately trying to find metal. A lot of banks that were supposed to be storing silver are really storing air. Converting large amounts of air to large amounts of silver is difficult and bound to be costly. The process, once completed, will permanently increase the price of silver."

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back up the truck
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this article.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look for the bernake to beat down PMs this afternoon. It won't stick for long.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>look for the bernake to beat down PMs this afternoon. It won't stick for long. >>

Gold, Silver Prices Pop After Fed Keeps Rates Unchanged
    The Fed unveiled no surprises with its latest FOMC rate decision and gold and silver were rising as a result. Interest rates will stay low for an extended period of time, and there were no changes to policies or forecasts. One minor tweak was a slight downgrade of the economy by saying "the economic recovery is proceeding at a moderate pace" versus using the phrase "firmer footing" as it did in March.
    The Fed unveiled no surprises with its latest FOMC rate decision and gold and silver were rising as a result
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, short sellers are like the "don't" bettors at Craps in Vegas.......I have no sorrow for them if they lose their money.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see it being discussed but there was a crawl on CNBC that someone bought 20Mn ounces (or more) of silver in the middle of the speech...isn't that what drove the prices up? or did it not happen?
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, but, but.......................there is no threat of inflation and rates will remain low while the recovery continues................

Why are metals going up?????????????????????????????????????? Why? Why? Why?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had read were the UNIV Texas bought 1 billion of gold for it's endowment fund and was looking for another 1/2 billion.

WERE in the heck does one get that amount of physical?
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.5 billion simoleons is only what nowadays? A million ounces?
    How many gold Eagles or Maple Leafs got sold last year?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I had read were the UNIV Texas bought 1 billion of gold for it's endowment fund and was looking for another 1/2 billion.

WERE in the heck does one get that amount of physical? >>

I believe they already "owned" the first part in paper. They actually requested to take delivery of physical which is the rub. Hook em' horns. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......