Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

WTB Scan Of 1972 STP Fred Lorenzen NASCAR Card

Looking for a high resolution scan (300 DPI) of the 1972 STP Fred Lorenzen (next to car) card. Willing to pay for the scan.

Comments

• Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    Still looking for this card.
  • drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    buy, sell, trade forum, but that is rough you can't even buy a scan of a nascar card
  • kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    Just shows you how tough this card is to find.
  • twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>that is rough you can't even buy a scan of a nascar card >>

WOW! Rough indeed.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Why pay...

Thank you so much otwcards but the one I am looking for is the one with Lorenzen kneeling next to his #99 STP car.

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you so much twcards but the one I am looking for is the one with Lorenzen kneeling next to his #99 STP car. >>

oh snap!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    I take it it's the tiny pic on this page 1972 STP
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    If you're not first you're last.

<< <i>If you're not first you're last. >>

2nd place is the first loser
    zep33, That's the one.
    Is that your page? Is there any way to contact the owner of that page?

I'm sure you've already tried that avenue though

That's my web site. I need a high grade scan of the front and back for a project I’m working on. Thanks for looking for me. That's one of the great things about this message board.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I like to think of Jesus as wearin' a Tuxedo T-shirt, 'cause it says, like, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too." I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.

• What, no card for James Neal ???
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    It is not what you want but still a good photo.

• twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>I like to think of Jesus as wearin' a Tuxedo T-shirt, 'cause it says, like, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too." I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party. >>

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, there's something special about him...

I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant jesus,don't even know a word yet.

• Actually, if you're going to split hairs, that photo of Fast Freddie and the #99 STP Plymouth is from 1971. STP and Petty Enterprises signed a deal the week before the opening race of the 1972 in what became a 28 year sponsorship. Fred ran a handful of races in Hoss Ellington's Lemon Tree Inns #28 cars in 1972 before re-retiring.
    2001-2014 Topps Heritage complete!
    Very good 1ferrari, you are correct. The photo that was used for the 1972 STP Fred Lorenzen card was published in the 1971 summer issue of Racing Pictorial. Fred Lorenzen ran 8 races in 1972 and did not race in the 1972 Daytona 500. In the 8 races he raced in 1972 he only led 4 laps out of 2464 laps and did not finish the race in 4 of them.