Home Precious Metals
Options

*** Official April Precious Metals Buy / Sell / Trade Thread *** DON'T USE - APPEARS TO BE CORRUPTED

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling please post a reply to this thread with description, photos if possible, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of April, 2011.

Once May comes around we can make a new thread and let this thread drop away to the pits of forum pergatory.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Panda ~sold

Paypal gift, USPS money order or personal check. Trades??? image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Lot #1
    for sale: 10-1 oz silver rounds $400 delivered. Paypal gift or money order. PM if interested.

Lot#2
    10 1oz misc rounds $400 delivered. Paypal gift or money order

Lot#3
    10 1oz misc .999 silver rounds $400 delivered paypal gift or money order

Lot #4
    10 1oz misc .999 silver rounds $400 delivered paypal gift or money order
    References: Indiananationals,Zubie,tychojoe,Moderncoinmart,sebrown,keepdachange,durexmetals,barbwire,Geotovore,RRKeegan,JamesMurray,tander123,Ahrensdad,bstat1020,ankurj,meltdown,nederveit,mbcoin,OKCC,adriana,LouisCamp,timrutnat,VikingDude,LogPotato
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for NORFED/Liberty Dollar release with the Asheville (NC) hallmark on the reverse

please contact me if you have one for sale

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello PM'ers image

Just thought I'd post this here in case you are moving anything I'm looking for ... I'm much more active on the USCF ... but I do read up on this forum as well

Wanted to Buy

Modern Commemmorative Gold ... preferably in Original Mint Packaging

I like the $5's in Unc finish, will take the silver if included in the set. Paying a few % over spot delivered when I can find them.

As of April 2, I would like to buy two to three more over the next couple of weeks, preferably ones I don't have yet.

pre-'55 Uncirculated Silver ... rolls, groups or singles.

Looking for Choice Unc additions to the stack. I pay over spot for most of this material. I have paid over 70. per ounce recently to add select pieces to the stack.

As of April 2, I would like to buy between $5. and $10. face over the next couple of weeks, although I would stretch farther (probably could do $25. face today, depending) for the right deal.

PM me with what you have and we can discuss.

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    DurexmetalsDurexmetals Posts: 329 ✭✭

** Added 4/5/11 10 Generic .999 1oz Silver Bars + 1 Engelhard .999 1oz Silver bar (11 ounces Total ) $457. Paypal Gift or Money Order.

COPPER BULLION ROUNDS
    Paypal OK! NO EXTRA CHARGE

Qty Price (delivered)

20 Rounds - $35

40 rounds - $70

100 rounds - $140

any combination of designs

Designs:

Lady Liberty (90 Left) , Indian Head (50 Left) , Morgan Head (40 Left) , Walking Liberty (SOLD OUT)

imageimageimage
    Always Buying Modern Gold, Silver, & Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    All prices are delivered. Payment by paypal gift or money order only.

1/2 oz american gold eagle-$740-TRADED

1 oz american gold eagle BU $1480 in airtite capsule-TRADED

2009 1/10 oz american gold eagle NGC early releases MS70-10 available-$205 each

2009 Canadian Maple Leaf 1/10 oz NGC MS68-2 available-$205
    2009 Canadian Maple Leaf 1/10 oz NGC MS67-2 available-$200
    2009 Canadian Maple Leaf 1/10 oz NGC MS65-$190
    2008 American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz NGC MS69 Early Releases-$200
    2006 American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz NGC MS70-$205
    2002 American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz NGC MS69-$200
    2001 American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz NGC MS69-$200
    1996 American Gold Eagle 1/10 oz NGC MS69-$200
    References: Indiananationals,Zubie,tychojoe,Moderncoinmart,sebrown,keepdachange,durexmetals,barbwire,Geotovore,RRKeegan,JamesMurray,tander123,Ahrensdad,bstat1020,ankurj,meltdown,nederveit,mbcoin,OKCC,adriana,LouisCamp,timrutnat,VikingDude,LogPotato
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    10.2oz Total for $350 Delv'd in the US PayPal Gift option only!

Silver approaching $40/oz

• Options
    I have a total of Six American Eagle gold Bullion Coins, I am looking for $1480 per coin + $19.99 shipping. If paying via regular Paypal, please add 3% or pay via Paypal Gift, check money orders welcomed but coins will not be shipped until method of payment clears.. Previous owner used to touch them etc, not sure if that matters with bullion. I did not look at them under the loupe, but would imagine that since they are in a plastic container they probably have scratches from handling. As a reference I have one transaction with Tomb, I was the purchaser on that transaction and one with scrapman1077.

Thanks

• Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    10 oz. .999 silver bar. $415 shipped. Paypal O.K.

4 oz. .999 silver 'million dollar' bar with packaging. As shown in photographs. $180 shipped. Paypal O.K.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg---Any idea who made those silver rounds? I like that design with the miner panning for gold.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I have 2 or 3 rolls of SAE for sale for $850 delivered each. These are in mint tubes and are bright white.

I cannot remember the years right now as they are at the SDB. I will check in the next couple days.

I also have a roll of misc silver rounds that I will sell.

Paypal Gift is ok if I have dealt with you before, otherwise Paypal +3%. Money orders are acceptable as well.

Thanks,

Bstat
  • Options
    I have the following for sale... $55.20 in fv 90% silver, mixed as the picture can show. I have simply taken all of my 90% and piled it together. A few of the Morgans are MS+ and some arent. Some of the other coins are MS+. I dont have the time or energy to sort through them and sell them individually.

I have written down the entire list, as well as taken the picture of the list and coins together, along with my name. I know I am new, but I am also willing to do something along the lines of writing a "security code" on the paper and taking another picture to prove these are my coins, and available for sale. I would prefer no paypal, but am willing to accept paypal gift, or you pay the fees if you are worried about scammers. M.O., Personal, or Business Check is also fine. Ships when cleared for members without references, ships immediately for members who can provide references.

Instead of locking the thread, please contact me if you have any concerns (I have seen this in recent times). I know I am new, but remember, we all have to start somewhere. I am asking $1600 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, with full insurance.

Edited because pics didnt work... you can view them here...

For Sale
    For Sale 2
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    I need to raise some spending money, so I went thru all my Darkside coins picking out the silver ones. Most are way above "melt" grade, but so be it....

Between Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, and a bunch of misc other non-Canadian countries, I came up with 83 coins with approx. 7.0949 oz silver ASW and an approx. melt value of $280.

Anyone interested in seeing the actual list & making an offer, please PM me. I would prefer to sell these as a package, but might consider a trade for Morgan/Peace $ dates I need.

Thanks!

- - Dave image
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭

10 ounce CMI Silver Bar. Offer
    10 ounce W&M silver Bar. Offer
    24.60 ounce DREW Silver Bar. Offer
    25.34 once no name old pour Silver Bar. Offfer

• Options
    coinnerdcoinnerd Posts: 492 ✭✭✭