Home Precious Metals
Options

The great wall of Ag!....(ok, its not that great, but kinda cool)

Was bored and decided to construct a wall of silver. Not alot of metal compared to some of you whales....but its MY metal, and im grateful to have it!image

Comments

• Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    I like when you get bored! After the Pyramids and the Great Wall, what's next, the Silver Colosseum?! image
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    Neat!!! It's like adult legos!! image Plus, a great way to work out as I'm sure they get heavy after a while.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do The Picasso!!!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    Man, I feel under prepared now...

Im holding only a few dozen ounces, but still enough to make a small wall.

Pretty neat image
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver Jinga, cool.................MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    My guess is 570 bars.
    what do I win? One stack will be ok with me. Or maybe half a stack or.........
    Cool picture.
    (I'm officially jealous now).
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    My guess is 402 bars
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Some of them look familiar to me Phil...imageimage
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>My guess is 402 bars >>

You must have painstakingly counted each one! There are exactly 402 bars in this photo. 312 are 1oz and 90 are 5oz. Im impressed!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Some of them look familiar to me Phil...imageimage >>

At least 57 of them, huh? image

Im shooting for another 200 within a week or so. Im gonna call it quits for a bit when I hit 1,000oz.
  • Options

I have 20/20 vision still.

I counted one row of the smaller bars and one row of the larger bars. Then a little multiplication.

Impressive 'wall o silver' I must say
  • Options

<< <i>

You must have painstakingly counted each one! There are exactly 402 bars in this photo. 312 are 1oz and 90 are 5oz. Im impressed!!! >>

Ones and fives?????????
    I thought they were tens and hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Piker!!!!!!!!!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

You must have painstakingly counted each one! There are exactly 402 bars in this photo. 312 are 1oz and 90 are 5oz. Im impressed!!! >>

Ones and fives?????????
    I thought they were tens and hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Piker!!!!!!!!!

image >>

Tom, if I had your money, i'd just throw mine in the garbage! image
  • Options
    BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803
    Yep, Cool Pic !

My goal is to someday have a "Panic Room" lined with Silver 100 oz bars image

Just call me: "SilverFinger"
  • Options
    TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359
    be fun to spell stuff out with them image
  • Options

<< <i>be fun to spell stuff out with them image >>

You can paint numbers on them and play dominos.........