Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mike Schmidt PSA Collectors...What do you think?

What do you think this card will go for?

First time I have ever seen one in a PSA 10 listed. POP is 4 on this card.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    There was another similar card auctioned off a week or so ago I forget exactly what it was, but it was a low pop hof (9 I think).... depends who has cash I'm sure it could go way the hell up there if the right two people want it. My bet is around 3k
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the 1973 Munson more. That is going to be a record seter. I think th emunson will go for at least 7,000 if not more.
  • Options
    4528 and 81 cents
  • Options
    RookieWaxRookieWax Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you think this card will go for?

First time I have ever seen one in a PSA 10 listed. POP is 4 on this card. >>

card looks printed on a tilt.....not a great 10.
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923

<< <i>

<< <i>What do you think this card will go for?

First time I have ever seen one in a PSA 10 listed. POP is 4 on this card. >>

card looks printed on a tilt.....not a great 10. >>

• Options
    Card is clearly on a major tilt. Does the PSA standards call for a 10 to not have a tilt image
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    i agree major tilt, should not be a psa 10!
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    Tilted ten! I like the Munson also. The Munson is going to be very very higherrrr!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    This one sold for $9,775, and it had the two annoying yellow dots on it:

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭
    Those 2 10's are just crazy. They are overgraded...plain and simple. Someone got a wonderful present from the grading room.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I think the Schmidt goes for $5K (because it is a subpar 10) and the Munson goes even higher

Where does this guy get all these cards?????

• Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Schmidt sold for $4,270.20

Munson surprisingly $2,247.00
  • Options

<< <i>This one sold for $9,775, and it had the two annoying yellow dots on it:

image >>

ugh. the tilt is worse then the dots
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    The card in auction that went for $4K plus has a diamond cut and print defects, the banners should be red, the exact same color as the flip, not that defective orange color. The diamond cut is obvious too, even with the naked eye.

10s should be perfect, this card is far from, and should be an 8 or 9.