1/10 ounce gold needed-Unc

raw anyone have one to sell? Thank youimage

Comments

• Options
    anyone have one to offer me?
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    I have an '98 1/10 raw that I'd be willing to part with if you'd like another.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have an '98 1/10 raw that I'd be willing to part with if you'd like another. >>

pm sent PinkFloydimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options

<< <i>I have an '98 1/10 raw that I'd be willing to part with if you'd like another. >>

if you are offering it to me please send me a price?

why is GSA1fan invading my thread for a small gold piece?
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    My badimage sorry about that image brain fartimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    it's cool your a good sport for a smelly guy~ image
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    image I'm just sayin' imageimage
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    bumped! image
  • Options
    I still need one in UNC ? image
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what are you will ing to spend?????
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options

<< <i>what are you will ing to spend????? >>

if someone wants to sell one they will offer it to me for a fair price. I'm a buyer not a seller so I am not determining other people's selling price. Hope someone offers me one!

• Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    you asked me privately*** what the best offer was sent to ME!

and now you post my private interaction with you?? Then you PM me multiple times with your absurd baiting me to make an offer.
    I have one for you- do not write me or post on my threads and I will do likewise for you.
    I simply do not need you to post my private replies to you. The $155 price is exactly what someone offered me one for. You simply need to mind your own business.If I do not wish to post what I am willing to pay devoid of offers that is my business
    so you take it upon yourself to post what was offered me implying that is what I stated I am willing to pay. leave me and my post alone I have no need for your invasion of my requests for people to offer me items on here and determined their own prices.
    I'm going to explain your actions to the moderators as I am sure it violates posting rules.
  • Options

<< <i>$163? >>

oh so now you deleted your violation of two rules I see!
    No problem,I have them saved and three people wrote me about it and will support my complaint! stop PMing me. I will never buy anything from you.