Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay Bucks shopping spree

I earned over $130 on Ebay purchases last period.
Anyone feel comfortable sharing their earnings? If so, what do you plan to spend it on?

I'm thinking of a MS graded SLQ or WL; how far my money goes on these remains to be seen.

Comments

• Options
    Nice! You beat me by a bit, I'm at $123.10 I will also likely spend it on SLQs of one form or another. Looking for a decent 1921 right now.
    All coins kept in safety deposit box.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

$296 I am going to buy more silver.
  • Options
    280 ........gold....gold ...gold ....
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crapimage You guys earned some serious eBay bucks. How much did you have to spend to earn that much? I only have $19.41 coming my way.
    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.
  • Options
    it dosent take long when u start buying silver and gold and more gold and more gold .....................
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭
    Main Account: Value: $494.67
    Second Account: Value: $52.92
  • Options
    drfishdrfish Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭
    especially on the double and triple points days
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only earned $18.80 this period. It's going to be spent on some Matzuo 5/0 Wide Gap fishing hooks - I'm going tiger fishing this summer!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Holy crapimage You guys earned some serious eBay bucks. How much did you have to spend to earn that much? I only have $19.41 coming my way. >>

Are you using the" bill me later" which gives you an additional 8% plus the 2% you get normally? $500 purchase gets you $50.
  • Options
    TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am right at $20,I'm just a small fishimage
    Trade $'s
  • Options
    I am at $136.56 - I will be using the money for some silver coins
    MT
  • Options

<< <i>Main Account: Value: $494.67
    Second Account: Value: $52.92 >>

Without divulging too much, how did you end up with two accounts? Don't they say one per household?

I have two accounts also, but only one is earning.
  • Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Main Account: Value: $494.67
    Second Account: Value: $52.92 >>

Without divulging too much, how did you end up with two accounts? Don't they say one per household?

I have two accounts also, but only one is earning. >>

My wife has an accountimage
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Without divulging too much, how did you end up with two accounts? Don't they say one per household? >>

No limit on accounts. You do need different credit cards, bank accounts and email addresses for each ebay account. Same with paypal. Always a good idea to have multiple accounts. Not all ebay accounts are eligible for ebay bucks, it's a random thing. If you are fortunate to have been included randomly in the VIP ebay bucks you get a single 10% up to $100 coupon every year!

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $24.26 here. Not much but will help on something!

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BobSavBobSav Posts: 913 ✭✭✭
    Wow, you guy's must like e-bay, I've got $5.86 image

Bob
    Past transactions with:
    Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    $80.82
    Hope to get a nice little gold coin that will come at double the melt with this discount! image
  • Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on the Way!
    Value: $41.63
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭
    I have $53.33. I think I will put it towards something in bronze.
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $32.70

It will go toward a certain Liberty nickel I am watching. Hopefully nobody else will buy it before me. image
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    impressive totals. I'm at 18 cents. Yup, 18 cents.
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in for $145.32... included tripple ebay bucks for a new flat screen tv.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    a measly $23.26 this cycle.
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $158
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $70.77 and my three biggest purchases for the quarter did not earn any. Having sellers wanting to not pay eBay all those fees is nice too. Saved more than 2% on those.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    $5.23. That was my total last quarter. image I guess I don't find as many good deals as the rest of you.

• Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    $118, laser tonerimage
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    $0.57
  • Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish more!
    may the fonz be with you...always...
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeereaux.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    About $150 here.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    I earned $112 @ 2%.

Is everyone else getting 2%?

I saw someone in the PM forum say they got 10%, I'm hesitant to believe that though.
  • Options

<< <i>I earned $112 @ 2%.

I saw someone in the PM forum say they got 10%, I'm hesitant to believe that though. >>

You get an additional 8% if you use "bill me later". I didn't believe it myself until I signed up for it and tried it. It is real easy and I used it for about the last 2 weeks of December and ended up with $296 to spend this month.
  • Options

<< <i>

I saw someone in the PM forum say they got 10%, I'm hesitant to believe that though. >>

You get an additional 8% if you use "bill me later". I didn't believe it myself until I signed up for it and tried it. It is real easy and I used it for about the last 2 weeks of December and ended up with $296 to spend this month. >>

OMFG!!! I've been missing out!!!

How much longer does it last, or is it over?
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

You get an additional 8% if you use "bill me later". I didn't believe it myself until I signed up for it and tried it. It is real easy and I used it for about the last 2 weeks of December and ended up with $296 to spend this month. >>

How much longer does it last, or is it over? >>

Oh, no. I missed this one.
  • Options
    I bought a $1,500 item last week. I feel sick. image
  • Options
  • Options
    crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623
    45$ and I am going to use it for a new pair of nice wiper blades for my car to kick off winter.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

How much longer does it last, or is it over? >>

I don't know how long it is going to last. It is still on today.
  • Options
    Did buy anything during bonus days and my spending is down latelt but I think I am right around $90 to $95 Ebay bucks and I don't have a clue how I will spend it image
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    Only about $35 this time, had almost $80 last time.
    imageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file