Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Auction Prices Realized on Ebay

Is there a way to search for prices realized on specific coins on ebay? Would someone please post exactly how to search prices realized there if it's searchable?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Use advanced search, check off "completed listings" and just state what you are looking for....it doesn't go back that far though
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    click the advanced button next to the search button and check the box that says completed listings
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    So it won't go back say 5 years?

I cannot believe what I sold some Chinese coins for and what they're selling for now. Holy crap. I sold 3 Kweichow Auto Dollars a month or so ago and was happy about the bottom line, however.....that bottom line would have been a lot higher had I just consigned the dang things to Heritage, Bowers etc, and not have to deal with all the silly lowballs since owning them. Sigh.

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So it won't go back say 5 years?

I cannot believe what I sold some Chinese coins for and what they're selling for now. Holy crap. I sold 3 Kweichow Auto Dollars a month or so ago and was happy about the bottom line, however.....that bottom line would have been a lot higher had I just consigned the dang things to Heritage, Bowers etc, and not have to deal with all the silly lowballs since owning them. Sigh. >>

No they dont go back for at all. I think 90 days.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>

I cannot believe what I sold some Chinese coins for and what they're selling for now. Holy crap. I sold 3 Kweichow Auto Dollars a month or so ago and was happy about the bottom line, however.....that bottom line would have been a lot higher had I just consigned the dang things to Heritage, Bowers etc, and not have to deal with all the silly lowballs since owning them. Sigh. >>

No they dont go back for at all. I think 90 days. >>

I think it's even shorter than that....showing only 12/18 forward so 3 weeks
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know how you feel. I sold a Y-73.2 1908 MS61 for about $600 couple months ago on ebay and now it sold for about 4k on ebay. Not to mention all the Y-329.6, Y-318A.1 and Y-345 are all moved up very fast.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Let's play can you top this for screw ups

Here's one of three of these recently sold now in the USRCI Archives:

$2,390.00 - SOLD - 8/11/2010

• Options
    You think that increased a lot in price? Chcck out Y-322, a MS65 Y-322 sold for $7500 on AUG. 2010 and it sold for $15000 on Dec. first 2010. The list can be on and on.
  • Options

<< <i>Let's play can you top this for screw ups

Here's one of three of these recently sold now in the USRCI Archives:

$2,390.00 - SOLD - 8/11/2010

image >>

That's not high at all. A VF25 just sold for $6325 at HA half hour ago.
  • Options
    yes but you have to used an advanced search

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file